Let's talk Yemen

Yeah, we haven't done enough to complete the genocide of the people of Yemen. We need to carpet bomb them now to show we really care.

Or we could just leave the area. Nah, definitely carpet bombing is the right play
We have to clean out the weapons Wearhouse somewhere. I’m sure the use by dates are coming up soon

We use the wrong kind of bombs on buried storage sites., pattycake bombs. Should use the GBU-57 MOP.
Before they started Operation Prosperity Guardian they didn't prepare the correct weaponry?

As for assassinations, which isn't pleasant, I agree. But there is no nice way to kill your enemies.
Are The Houthis our enemy?

USA is handcuffed, as we have a history of not finishing what we start.
No, we have a history of losing.

Plus, now we're very sensitive to how we're perceived by the world. Which is our own fault for playing world policeman instead of staying home where we belong.
So wait, you say playing world policeman has been detrimental to our reputation on one hand, but support going halfway around the globe to bomb cave dwellers?

In that case we need to treat them like Libya and turn them into a weapons funnel to Ukraine
It’s more fun if we just drop them on random people around the world.
We could start a lotto.

“Surprise, yourself a winner”

Before they started Operation Prosperity Guardian they didn't prepare the correct weaponry?

Are The Houthis our enemy?

No, we have a history of losing.

So wait, you say playing world policeman has been detrimental to our reputation on one hand, but support going halfway around the globe to bomb cave dwellers?
We live in an era of contradictions, an absence of common sense, cruelty, incurable insanity, an abyss of stupidity. Based on my experiences in political forums, I know I can't convince humanity to a better path. So, I figure since I can't beat 'em, join 'em.

We live in an era of contradictions, an absence of common sense, cruelty, incurable insanity, an abyss of stupidity.
That is not an environment to be making decisions about who should live and who should die.

Based on my experiences in political forums, I know I can't convince humanity to a better path. So, I figure since I can't beat 'em, join 'em.
You seem to be siding with the mob and not on logic, reason and justice.

VN Store

Back