Lets Play Two .... again

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Baseball Vols will play a doulbe header today against Morehead State starting at 3:00pm. See you at LNS! :biggrin2:

Freak -

The section A gang will see you there. Heading out of Ooltewah in about 45 minutes.

Go get 'em, BaseVOLS>>>>>

(Perry Parris @ Feb 17 said:
Freak -

The section A gang will see you there. Heading out of Ooltewah in about 45 minutes.

Go get 'em, BaseVOLS>>>>>
I bet I just missed you here Perry. We need a name for the section A gang. :lol:

Hopefully I will be there in time for the first pitch. Give us some feedback and your thoughts after the games.

why the double header? not that I mind, but just wondering...

I'll be there.

(jwells @ Feb 17 said:
why the double header? not that I mind, but just wondering...

I'll be there.
I am assuming it has to do with potential bad weather this weekend. Rod wants to go ahead and get two in the books and then you have some flexibility on the third game. :dunno:

hmm, didn't realize it was gonna get bad....the double header really screws my night as far as getting stuff done, i mean, now i've got baseball til 10 30, then beer after that....

UT sports keeping me from being productive, hehe. :toast:

(vol_freak @ Feb 17 said:
Baseball Vols will play a doulbe header today against Morehead State starting at 3:00pm. See you at LNS! :biggrin2:
How do the Vols look to be this year? They were pretty tough last year. Carolina is very young. That pitcher ya'll had last year (Hochevar) was unreal. He went in the draft, didn't he?

(West Columbia Gamecock @ Feb 18 said:
How do the Vols look to be this year? They were pretty tough last year. Carolina is very young. That pitcher ya'll had last year (Hochevar) was unreal. He went in the draft, didn't he?
Yes, Luke is a pro now. Don't remember which team though. Josh Lindblomb is one of our pitchers. He is a freshman, and he looked kinda rough in his first few outings, but I have heard he has started to look a little better now. We probably won't be quite as good as we were last year, but I still think we will have a pretty good team.

Don't forget the true Ace from last year, Adkins is back. The pitching staff is still VERY strong.

Hochevar went to the Dodgers.

Adkins is our #1 pitcher and has an ERA of under 1.0 so far this season. Lindbloom had a rough first outing in Florida but pitched well in his two starts since.

James looked great on Friday, even in the cold. Granted, Morehead isn't a powerhouse or anything... we'll learn a lot next weekend against GT.

VN Store

Back