Let's Get Real regarding Term Limits/Age Requirements/Lobbyist

There is a process by which a lawmaker can be removed for misconduct. What was described there was just a manner in which to create a lock step party where a differing opinion could cost you a job the people of your state elected you to perform.
They're never going to police themselves the way they should.

Hard no for me on that one. I like having a diversity of thought even within the same party. It should be celebrated and not vilified.
I hear ya. I think they know who the sh!tbirds are and like I said they would probably use it on their own party more often than not. Mainly jesting about that part.

Reactions: ClearwaterVol

This was in response to the easy removal process that could be exercised by other members of their party which would just create a party without any diversity or division. No independent thinking just group think which is what the republicans are encouraging now.

They try depending on who has majority of control. Two impeachments that were over before it started or justice hearings knowing the results were already a non-factor.

They try depending on who has majority of control. Two impeachments that were over before it started or justice hearings knowing the results were already a non-factor.
They try to police "the other side", but they rarely to almost never police themselves the way they should. Congress people are not policed on their ethics, they're policed on their politics.

Of course, if they were policed on their ethics, there'd be no one left.

They try to police "the other side", but they rarely to almost never police themselves the way they should. Congress people are not policed on their ethics, they're policed on their politics.

Of course, if they were policed on their ethics, there'd be no one left.
They can’t police their own house. Who they are today is what they voted against for 20 years ago.

VN Store

Back