Lets get it on tuff guy!!!!!

volger

Extraordinary Member
Dont know if there is such a thread. But I for one, and I've read other posters comments on thread hijacking or name calling. Just thought I would offer this thread as an arena to get your interweb badass on.

Take your beefs with others out here, and keep the bull crap out of an OP's thread.

Have fun and LETS GET IT ON!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Not sure if the mods will approve of a postjunkies.com type of thread, but I could be wrong . . .

You dont know me. I dont have a degree from college. I'm one of the ones who had to start out early on to fend for himself. Although well educated and a military man for 18 years, had a break in service for 10 years.
I dont need to try and put myself above others and call others stupid, or idiot or whatever $2 word of the day you picked up to feel good about my narcissistic ass.

Dont know of postjunkies.com site. I went to check it and it looks abanded. Care to share?

Dont know of postjunkies.com site. I went to check it and it looks abanded. Care to share?

I never saw it either, but supposedly it was a pretty awesome place with no rules where you could just shred people's opinions.

I guess so much for my originality. Mine is a mere thread not an entire site devoted to flaming others.
You knew about the site and never perused it out of curiosity?

I guess so much for my originality. Mine is a mere thread not an entire site devoted to flaming others.
You knew about the site and never perused it out of curiosity?
He hasn't been around long enough. freak shut it down a year or so ago.

Who needs a poll? Looks like I restarted postjunkies.com lite with this thread. Without even knowing it. :rock:

VN Store

Back