Lets face reality now while we're sober

I think he'll get a chance in this game to make a decision on Milton moving forward. Because standing motionless for 10 seconds behind the OL is gonna result in a lot sacks and turnovers this week.
Actually I think it was bad that he had 10 Seconds. I am sure that that was number one on the list this week to fix. Ball out of hand in 3-5 seconds. If you see it as a fan the coach was thinking about it during the game. Still doesn't give reason to believe at least 2 TD loss.

Bama and UGA will be 40 point losses minimum.

We should beat Vandy by at least 5 scores.

Pitt will beat us by at least a couple tds next week.
We may not score on UGA but unless they get more out of their passing game, their best achievement of the year will be SEC E champs.

We may not score on UGA but unless they get more out of their passing game, their best achievement of the year will be SEC E champs.
Oh I've already said that. They're not scoring much on Bama when they play in the SECCG. I think Bama wins easily. UGAs D will keep it close in the first half, but you can't stop Bamas offense for an entire game.

Actually I think it was bad that he had 10 Seconds. I am sure that that was number one on the list this week to fix. Ball out of hand in 3-5 seconds. If you see it as a fan the coach was thinking about it during the game. Still doesn't give reason to believe at least 2 TD loss.
Yeah, I mean it doesn't boil down to just that one thing as to why I think we lose by a couple scores, although I think QB deficiencies will be the biggest reason why. I'm still not sure about the back end of our defense. They will get tested this week by a much better passing game than what we saw last week.

If we're really facing reality, then we all need to admit it will be years before we are competing for an SEC championship again.

VN Store

Back