Let war begin: Georgia Florida and Tennessee

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...-quickly-can-gators-completely-erase-the-gap/

Well! Looks like this writer didn’t include us, unless I missed it somewhere. I tell you what, while they are having war of words, we are just slowly doing our thing. Georgia’s message boards are all over this one.🤣🤣🤣
Florida overlooking us?
It’s impossible for Florida not to overlook us. We’re a surefire win on their schedule and both Florida and Tennessee know it. They essentially have 5 OOC games every year as long they play us.

https://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/f...-quickly-can-gators-completely-erase-the-gap/

Well! Looks like this writer didn’t include us, unless I missed it somewhere. I tell you what, while they are having war of words, we are just slowly doing our thing. Georgia’s message boards are all over this one.🤣🤣🤣
Florida overlooking us?

I know I was lookin' good, I had my Kenneth Cole shoes on
My Gianni Versace orange leather suit
My nails were done and my hair was fierce
And I was riding in a Cooper's limousine, don't you want to ride?

It’s impossible for Florida not to overlook us. We’re a surefire win on their schedule and both Florida and Tennessee know it. They essentially have 5 OOC games every year as long they play us.
I know, but this article jumps all over Georgia. Now, I know Mullen is paying attention to us, but like I’ve said before, are other fans just brushing us off, because of this year?

You see, I read somewhere that Florida fans are saying that they’re going to beat us by 30 to 40 points at the swamp this year, Yea right.🤣

Reactions: TC 83
We're not even close to this conversation yet. We lost to them by a combined 52 points! One has much better recruiting, the other has one of the best playcallers and program developers around. What do we have? Not sure yet. So far our trajectory is no different tham CBJ's.

Will it go better? I believe so, but let's see it first. Those 2 have proved something this year, we need to prove something, anything.

I know, but this article jumps all over Georgia. Now, I know Mullen is paying attention to us, but like I’ve said before, are other fans just brushing us off, because of this year?

Why do you care so much about "people looking at us"? It means absolutely nothing. People barely cared all year about CU and they just whipped the golden boy for another title. Let's just win, Saban can get all the attention.

Why do you care so much about "people looking at us"? It means absolutely nothing. People barely cared all year about CU and they just whipped the golden boy for another title. Let's just win, Saban can get all the attention.

But but but, we are the Vols!

We just too pretty for all these florida-georgia line people.

Vols are an afterthought to both UGA & UF and will be for another 3 years at least.

Man idk about 3 years. 2020 we should be contending or else Pruitt and Chaney are probably not "it". RS SR QB, 2 great SR RBs, veteran OL, veteran secondary and LBs, Solomon and others on the DL. Elite ST kickers. Butch's 3rd year was 17 points from being undefeated.

Reactions: Jack Burton
war?..I will settle for a 0% sack percentage (OF) in the first few games then we can talk mini wars.

Florida overlooking us?
Why wouldn't they?...We haven't given them any reason to fear us or even add us to any conversation...We are below Vanderbilt level now...We don't belong in any "Gap" talk...We are barely in top 3 in our own state right now.

Why wouldn't they?...We haven't given them any reason to fear us or even add us to any conversation...We are below Vanderbilt level now...We don't belong in any "Gap" talk...We are barely in top 3 in our own state right now.
You mean we're back in the top 3 in the state. Woohoo

VN Store

Back