Leslie McDonald Article in The Commercial Appeal

The more and more I read comments by Calipari, the more and more I despise him. What a freaking punk! J.P. Prince came to Pearl and it took Bruce over a week before he decided on letting JP transfer to TN. I don't understand why the media doesn't call him out more for what he really is; a bitter, cry baby who does nothing but whine while being in one of the easiest coaching positions in the whole damn country! He needs to quit running his mouth because all he spews is 100% pure BS.

And hands down Roy Williams is certainly one of the three classiest coaches in the college game today. That man is like a saint. Not only is he probably the most respected coach nationwide (with the exception of Coach K), but he has found a way to consistently stay in the top 10 for decades...that's pretty amazing.

The article says that McDonald wants to verbally commit somewhere before the start of his senior year. It also says that he doesn't like to let people down. Do you really think he'll commit to Tennessee, only to let everyone in Memphis down and be booed by fans for his entire senior season (a la Tony Harris)?

If we break this down from a priority standpoint, if education is priority #1, he is UNC bound. If he decides to screw his education and do what won't let people down, he is Memphis bound. If he wants to stay in-state, go somewhere his family knows is a better school, and get over the fact that he has to do what's best for himself, he'll end up at UT. (If he decides he doesn't mind leaving the state, I think he's UNC bound)

I'm sure glad people agree with me about Roy. He left a top program like Kansas, but is still loved in Lawrence. That speaks volumes.

Sure they do. . .This was their top graduate's senior project
house.jpg

:post-4-1090547912:

That's the funniest thing i've seen in a long time haha

I thought LD was considered a Duke lean? Where did all this UNC talk come from? I would have guessed Duke, UT, then Memphis over UNC.

I thought LD was considered a Duke lean? Where did all this UNC talk come from? I would have guessed Duke, UT, then Memphis over UNC.

He was never a Duke lean. The rumor was that he was a UNC lean... but he dispelled those rumors a while back. As far as the general public knows... he's not leaning towards any school.

i dont have good vibes about this kid. i think he goes to unc or duke. i would say unc since duke got EW

Coach K is a good coach and might keep his program clean, but he isnt classy. At least in my experience and several people I know, he was/is a jerk off the court.

Really? When we lived in Durham he was always great to me and my dad when we went to blue/white games and the annual pickup game.

This year when we went I simply asked him how he liked the new K center, and he asked if me and dad wanted to see it. We obliged, and it was an awesome tour by him and Paulus. Got this year's teams autographs including K's.

*oh, and its not because we are rich either. far from it.

So.. What happened in your experience?

lifelongvol, i'm sure you've met coach Pearl a few times..what do you think of him? What does McDonald think of him?

Really? When we lived in Durham he was always great to me and my dad when we went to blue/white games and the annual pickup game.

This year when we went I simply asked him how he liked the new K center, and he asked if me and dad wanted to see it. We obliged, and it was an awesome tour by him and Paulus. Got this year's teams autographs including K's.

*oh, and its not because we are rich either. far from it.

So.. What happened in your experience?

Did you get recruited by Duke to play football?

VN Store

Back