Les Miles for Tennessee's HC

We just won a game by 55 points. I understand you're disappointed about USCe but you need some perspective... Some of you people I think just want Butch to fail so you would be right when we hired him or called the first play you didn't like.

Reactions: 1 person
Miles would be as bad or possibly worse than Butch.

Miles would reverse the downtrend of Recruiting that we are going thru right now with Butch. Les would actually recruit an offensive line. Les got fired because he wouldn't change his offense. Pretty sure if he wants another job, he would get the idea he has to change it. He would be like the Rick Barnes hire. Would be the best coaching hire in program history based on resume.

Reactions: 2 people
Miles would reverse the downtrend of Recruiting that we are going thru right now with Butch. Les would actually recruit an offensive line. Les got fired because he wouldn't change his offense. Pretty sure if he wants another job, he would get the idea he has to change it. He would be like the Rick Barnes hire. Would be the best coaching hire in program history based on resume.

Lol, you're drunk.

Hire Miles in December

Based on his resume, he would be the best football hire made in our history. He would also instantly be the best coach in the East by a longshot. Please tell me where I am wrong?

And other teams would tell recruits constantly that he got fired from LSU for basically having vanilla stale offenses.

And other teams would tell recruits constantly that he got fired from LSU for basically having vanilla stale offenses.

That is not a valid point. When coaches get fired, they change their schemes. At the end of the day, Les is always going to be able to build a top ten defense. Pretty sure he is changing his offense considering that is why he isn't at LSU anymore. Is it that hard to comprehend? He ain't running his 3rd down and 5 offense anymore.

Based on his resume, he would be the best football hire made in our history. He would also instantly be the best coach in the East by a longshot. Please tell me where I am wrong?

Based on resume I would say John Majors was the best hire in history and I don't think les miles would surpass what Majors was doing before he came to UT. I mean the dude was coming off of a NC the year he came to UT

Miles is pathetic, dull-witted in play-calling, began to be just mailing it in in recruiting, thought he was a bigger commodity than he actually was. LSU was lucky to get rid of him when they did, and it should have happened much sooner.

I say we hire Les as a special "consultant" to evaluate and advise Jones each week. If we film all the interactions we would have the top reality show of all time.

We just won a game by 55 points. I understand you're disappointed about USCe but you need some perspective... Some of you people I think just want Butch to fail so you would be right when we hired him or called the first play you didn't like.

Butch broke our heart man! We gave him the keys to a new Lamborghini this season and he ran it into a ditch and then into a dumpster and set it on fire. 0 and 5 against Muschamp is hard to forgive too. We seem to be the ONLY team in America that can't slam the door on that clown.

Reactions: 2 people

Miles is better than General Neyland? Didn't realize he had 4 National Titles and an 82% winning percentage in a 21 year career.

Miles is better than General Neyland? Didn't realize he had 4 National Titles and an 82% winning percentage in a 21 year career.

'51 and '98 are the only NCs Tennessee really has, but I don't mind claiming the 6 they do.

I swear comprehension with these people is completely absent. Neyland was promoted from an assistant role to head coach. What I said , VERY CLEARLY, is that Les would be the best hire in Tennessee history based on resume and previous experience before UT. Much like Rick Barnes was in the history of the basketball program.

I would not mind seeing UT make a run at Dave Aranda and have Shoop coach the secondary if CBJ decides to make a few changes to the coaching staff.

VN Store

Back