Leonard Little in support of CBJ

Reactions: 92 people
Former players love butch cause he allows them back near the program, sit and watch practice and talk to players and stuff, thats Why they love him and don't wanna see him go. Dooley never did, and they all hated him..

Reactions: 1 person

You're pathetic. As if he's not allowed to have an opinion. You think he gives a damn what you think?

Reactions: 44 people
Reactions: 15 people

I'm sure having to live each day knowing the damage he caused is a pretty severe punishment. I realize that you are obviously perfect and holy but here in the real world us common folk, many of us good people, sometimes make bad decisions. To take his comment on Jones as an opportunity to attack Little makes you a petty person.

Reactions: 38 people
You're pathetic. As if he's not allowed to have an opinion. You think he gives a damn what you think?

Pathetic? Because I don't let the orange in my blood cloud my judgement? What Little did was despicable.

But because he wore the UT uniform many are quick to defend him. How do you feel about Ryan Leaf? Darren Sharper? Ray Rice? Michael Vick? Probably think they are all criminal losers because they didn't play for UT, right?

Fact of the matter is Leonard Little killed someone while operating a vehicle drunk. If it was you or me behind the wheel, do we get 4 years probation? Get to earn $30M+ in our career after?

Reactions: 11 people
Pathetic? Because I don't let the orange in my blood cloud my judgement? What Little did was despicable.

But because he wore the UT uniform many are quick to defend him. How do you feel about Ryan Leaf? Darren Sharper? Ray Rice? Michael Vick? Probably think they are all criminal losers because they didn't play for UT, right?

Fact of the matter is Leonard Little killed someone while operating a vehicle drunk. If it was you or me behind the wheel, do we get 4 years probation? Get to earn $30M+ in our career after?

Assuming how anyone else should feel or what their opinion should be is a nice sign of a self-absorbed douche. Which you clearly are. I wouldn't defend Leonard Little but his opinion is much more relevant to Tenn football than your pissant view.

Reactions: 27 people
Assuming how anyone else should feel or what their opinion should be is a nice sign of a self-absorbed douche. Which you clearly are. I wouldn't defend Leonard Little but his opinion is much more relevant to Tenn football than your pissant view.

Yeah, but you know people are gonna talk.

Leonard is marked the rest of his life - that's part of the punishment.

Reactions: 2 people

You're dismissed.

Reactions: 6 people

Attachments

• you-sir-are-an-idiot-en-ffffff.jpg
    you-sir-are-an-idiot-en-ffffff.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 6
Yeah, but you know people are gonna talk.

Leonard is marked the rest of his life - that's part of the punishment.
I get that and what he did is unforgivable. But.... to suggest his point of view doesn't matter or doesn't hold weight is absurd.

Reactions: 8 people
“I would like for Coach to have the right to correct it,” Little said. “When he took the program over four years ago, it was in a terrible condition. He does have the program going in the right direction, I will say that.”

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 6.53.18 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-09 at 6.53.18 PM.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 17
I don't know about the "right" to correct it. He's done nothing here to suggest he's entitled to another year.

Butch will be here in '17, and he'll be extremely fortunate to have had that opportunity to earn another $4M for 7-5 football.

He's not the guy...but he's the guy for one more year.

Reactions: 8 people
I don't know about the "right" to correct it. He's done nothing here to suggest he's entitled to another year.

Butch will be here in '17, and he'll be extremely fortunate to have had that opportunity to earn another $4M for 7-5 football.

He's not the guy...but he's the guy for one more year.

Explain the reasoning in decline, other than losses at SC and Vandy with numerous injuries.

Reactions: 2 people
Coaching. Failure to motivate vs two garbage teams. Failure to play any first half before Mizzou.

I gave you a like wylo, cause your like me,not a sheep wearing orange tinted glasses.. You see this staff for what they truly are.. And that's underwhelming..

Reactions: 5 people

Blah blah self righteous garbage, blah blah devil's advocate. We truly appreciate your contribution.

Reactions: 3 people

You sir, from a moral point of view are a hypocrite and your statement about Leonard Little is deplorable.

You don't know Mr. Little's heart and have no clue about what his character is. Maybe you have not killed anyone but I am fairly sure you have done some stupid things in your life that could have resulted in tragedy. I know I sure have!

Get off your high horse and join the rest of the imperfect people of which I belong! :loco:

Reactions: 9 people

VN Store

Back