Lenneth Whitehead out for the season

This guy will bounce back and contribute. The dude is a load. I wouldn't doubt that he ends up as part of a future RB duo that rotates starting. The short yardage bruiser.......

This makes us pretty thin at RB. Only 4 on the roster and two of them are True Freshmen.
Ya I’m sure you want Wilk and Barnes playing.

We only have 4 SCHOLARSHIP RBs on the roster without Leneth. I thought it was obvious what I meant.

No, there was nothing in your first post that made anything obvious other than the provided information. Your idea would have been abundantly clear if you had used the word scholarship in the first post.

Reactions: VFL-82-JP
I hate it for the kid but is he really that much of a difference maker at RB?

Doesn’t really have the speed nor the explosiveness to be an SEC level RB.

Not sure how ILB ratings should apply to RB, and he did not win any of the individual events but was the composite SPARQ winner that year acording to ESPN.

Hate seeing this with Whitehead - he was poised to break out this year and have a solid season.
Hopefully he doesn't slip backwards and keeps up his training and conditioning as so many others have failed to do in the past.

This makes us pretty thin at RB. Only 4 on the roster and two of them are True Freshmen.
One of our others is nicked up apparently as well. Dixon supposed to be at practice Wednesday. Should have two years left to play. As much speed as anyone we have currently at RB.

Reactions: orangebloodgmc

VN Store

Back