• Yes

Votes: 63 14.7%
  • No

Votes: 367 85.3%

• Total voters
what-ice-cube.gif

Look into it as deep as you see fit.

I seen who posted it. That is about how deep I went with it

The question was asked in the first post. Do you OPPOSE leaving the SEC? My answer is yes, I oppose that.

“would you be opposed to packing our bags and leaving the SEC?”

The question was asked in the first post. Do you OPPOSE leaving the SEC? My answer is yes, I oppose that.

“would you be opposed to packing our bags and leaving the SEC?”

I clicked saw [Leaving the SEC] - [Yes], [No]

I would say I paid as much attention to his post as the other 246 [No's], but congratulations you punked me.

giphy (3).gif

After the debacle that we witnessed last night and the absolute screw job the refs put on us and taking a win from us would you be opposed to packing our bags and leaving the SEC? Let me add too that this has been going on for a long time with us getting shafted by the SEC and by these crooked inept officials.
Don't be stupid. Hell, even Vandy won't walk away from that kind of money. UT will NEVER leave the SEC.

What is this crazy fascination going around where "We aren't treated like royalty, let's go join or start something new." Between here and the Politics Forum, you'd think our fan base included some of the last committed human beings on the planet.

Sports doesn't build character, it reveals it.

What is this crazy fascination going around where "We aren't treated like royalty, let's go join or start something new." Between here and the Politics Forum, you'd think our fan base included some of the last committed human beings on the planet.

Sports doesn't build character, it reveals it.

That's what a politics forum does. You think it is contained to one area, but it will always slowly seep out. :cool:

But come on, sure we looked like trash. Our fans is no worse than some others. You got Bama fans shooting, Auburn fans burning, and UGA fans thinking they are winning a title. I know it's a bad black eye, but I know I for one am looking forward to the SEC Short video tomorrow.

After the debacle that we witnessed last night and the absolute screw job the refs put on us and taking a win from us would you be opposed to packing our bags and leaving the SEC? Let me add too that this has been going on for a long time with us getting shafted by the SEC and by these crooked inept officials.

Lmao, shut up...

what's the benefit of remaining in a conference that is actively rooting for the team to fail and keep us in remaining in the basement? The real reason they are angry at the fans, is because we are start to see this garbage for what it really is. Last night was a home cook SEC screw job against the Vols.
No one is actively rooting for us to fail. Please tell me you don’t buy into conspiracy theories.

Reactions: Rocky Top Raby

VN Store

Back