LB Beasley Under Investigation

Why would he be sobbing in the bathroom while torturing a cat?

That part sounds made up.

Any follow up on Nugget?

Any follow up on Nugget?

According to a recent report, the cat has made it out of the hospital and is back home but struggling.

Glad to see it didnโ€™t die, but man what a screwed up thing to do. Beasley should never play another snap of football anywhere. There really is no excuse for torturing an animal.

I just wished they would dismiss him. He'll find another team and hopefully gets counseling or anger management. Majority of fans want him off the team imo. I think he'd be better off with a clean start somewhere else.

Since someone mentioned the Student Conduct Code issues for Willis and Co, I think it's REALLY pertinent for Beasley.

A weed citation (yeah, even if there was more) is pretty tame especially since Knox Cty is likely to do little or nothing with it. And..... it's weed, after all. It won't be the first time they've dealt with it.

I hope a citation for a student who intentionally harmed someone's pet is pretty rare for the Board, Committee, whatever it's called at UT. Regardless of what Knox Cty does with it, I'd imagine the case will get way more discussion and attention. At least, I hope that kind of thing is rare for students.

VN Store

Back