LB Beasley Under Investigation

IF this is true, press charges and let the law run its course... he will deserve every ounce of punishment he receives.

I would just caution everyone about jumping to conclusions and denying someone due process under the law. Remember A.J. Johnson? His case took years to resolve and may have cost him millions of dollars and years off his career.

Yes, the facts surrounding each case is different, but allowing due process to take its course is the most effective way to get to the facts and facilitate justice for both victim and accused.

This story if it had happened in Tuscaloosa:

Headline: Vicious Cat Mauls Football Player, Is Euthanized
Lead line: Negligent pet owner dismissed from University for putting player at risk.
First Paragraph: Widely respected Tide linebacker Thug G. Molester, a three-year starter for the Crimson Tide, was attacked without provocation by a feral kitten in a friend's dorm room Saturday. According to eye-witness accounts, the miniature beast launched itself at the defenseless young man, causing intense emotional injury. Purely in self-defense, Molester kicked back, sending the cat flying under its owner's bed. No lasting injury was done to the man, who has been cleared to continue spring camp Monday. The animal was put down within hours by university police, city police, county police, Alabama state troopers, the Daughters of the Confederacy, and Paul Finebaum.

Actually, I take it back. What would actually happen is, the local paper editor would call up Saban and ask for the okay to print the story, and Saban would say, "nah, let's just let this one pass." And so we'd never hear about it.

Last edited:
The person making the complaint returned to find her kitten injured and was told by someone else how the kitten was injured. So, at best the story is second hand....third hand by the time it was reported in the news. Seems like the guy ought to at least have the opportunity to deny the charges before he is run out of town.

If the charges turn out to be true, then I have to agree with most people here that he needs to move on as soon as possible and is likely to be treated like a pariah on campus.
Not with this idiot crowd.
Theyre all just trying to stroke their own self righteous egos and feel superior

If they were accused of anything tho, they'd be the first to scream due process

Hilarious if it weren't so typical and sad

Not with this idiot crowd.
Theyre all just trying to stroke their own self righteous egos and feel superior

If they were accused of anything tho, they'd be the first to scream due process

Hilarious if it weren't so typical and sad
In her defense, the girl's GoFundMe says absolutely NOTHING about the alleged perp being a UT football player. Others apparently made the connection based on knowledge of who her roommate's boyfriend is. The girl who owns the kitten is like a 19 year old from Powell.

She has already made over three grand by tying it to UT football.

That's enough reason to wait and see if more facts come out before rushing to judgement. People have made stuff up for way worse reasons than that.
She doesn’t mention who did it, only the news. This is more descriptive. Easy thing to prove as far as if injuries are legit, harder to prove who did it.
"I have been in the process of moving and I came home this morning to find my 6 month old kitten under a dresser hiding and not letting anyone touch him. When I picked him up he screamed and couldn’t walk, come to find out my roomates boyfriend had hit and kicked him, locked him in the toilet bowl, and held him upside down by his tail. We rushed nugget to the emergency room and he has brain damage and will now have a hard time walking, he has a bleeding hemorrhage on his kidney caused from internal bleeding from being kicked, clots in his bladder, and he is currently in an oxygen tank. My heart is absolutely broken for him and I just want my baby to be okay and to stop animal cruelty, I think it’s ridiculous I am having to make this but this is what it has come to. Any support in any way will help, thank you so much."

She doesn’t mention who did it, only the news. This is more descriptive. Easy thing to prove as far as if injuries are legit, harder to prove who did it.

Good Lord. You would have a hard time finding anybody who would do that much to a little kitten, but we manage to find someone accused on our football team. Disturbing on several levels. So in the last two weeks we’ve had people on the team accused of armed assault and/or robbery and now somebody accused of animal abuse. What kind of people were they recruiting? Does character have any factor at all ? I hope it plays out that he isn’t the one. He deserves the process to play out. But it’s been a long time since we had these kind of issues. We can do better. We should expect better. The new staff needs to set an example of what our standards for conduct are going to be in order to be a part of this team. It’s an honor to play a sport for our school. There should be some basic human responsibilities that go along with it.

Why can’t I act like false accusations haven’t been invented? Cuz they have. If this is true, I hope he gets slammed. If it isn’t?
If it isn’t true he needs to come out with the full force of the University behind him clearing his name. Not an Instagram or Twitter post, but at the very least a recorded statement where he, along with the University say that he unequivocally denies doing any harm to the kitten and that Heupel, White, Donde, Boyd all are in agreement. The University can double down by saying that any student that would commit any sort of act like that would be subject to prosecution and immediate expulsion.

To me, the long term issues associated with this sort of thing are much worse than doing some other dumb stuff that we’ve seen in the past.

She has already made over three grand by tying it to UT football.

That's enough reason to wait and see if more facts come out before rushing to judgement. People have made stuff up for way worse reasons than that.

She will use the money for the kitten. I’m not going to argue, but IMO a logical, rational person would not make something up like this. I may be blinded by emotion since I despise abuse and animal cruelty. But the players who assaulted the students recently at the dorm beat the crap out of them.

Anyway, Happy Easter to everyone!

What kind of loser abuses a baby animal nod any kind? Dog, cat, human, I don't care. There is no reason for this to happen. If true, good riddance. My optimistic self says maybe he just tripped on it or stepped on it on accident, but this doesn't appear to be the situation.

No. Just most of the football team. Pruitt recruited some real winners here. They are more fit for mental hospitals or prison than wearing the Orange and White.

Clean up and throw out the trash Coach Heupel.
Oh boy, if you don’t know what colors they make you wear in both prison and mental hospitals, I got bad news for ya bud.

IF this is true, press charges and let the law run its course... he will deserve every ounce of punishment he receives.

I would just caution everyone about jumping to conclusions and denying someone due process under the law. Remember A.J. Johnson? His case took years to resolve and may have cost him millions of dollars and years off his career.

Yes, the facts surrounding each case is different, but allowing due process to take its course is the most effective way to get to the facts and facilitate justice for both victim and accused.
AJ's case right off the bat if you looked at the facts it was suspect at the least. How that got dragged out and not throw out of court earlier we will never know. It was so obvious with the moutain of evidence pointing to the contrary. I fully believe he deserves restitution from that whole family.

Pruitt and Fulmer set us back at least 5 years. Sad days indeed
Look at the past 6 months. Our best pass rusher was evidently a drug dealer, 3 guys (out of the 4) got arrested for drugs within 2 months of coming to campus, and we might have an animal abuser. High character guys that hold each accountable are in short supply for this program.

I doubt this is a fictions story. He may avoid prosecution as there probably isn’t any proof but let’s not act like this is a student making this up.
I’m tired of these athletes thinking they can do whatever they want without any consequences.

A couple of days ago the accusations were posted on his Instagram account and they said there was video of it.

I don't think they are bluffing.

It's only alleged..................:confused:

With that being said, curious what Beasley would think if someone did that to his pit-bull puppy?

VN Store

Back