LB Beasley Under Investigation

I, I, I don’t know?😩😩🤔 Tennessee football to paying players and the investigation, suspensions, and now cat abuse investigations. Can we ever have at least a couple of years of peace for our football program? 😳

No. Just most of the football team. Pruitt recruited some real winners here. They are more fit for mental hospitals or prison than wearing the Orange and White.

Clean up and throw out the trash Coach Heupel.

This program is full of absolute morons with few exceptions, even if he is innocent the story is out and it continues to make our team look like a mental asylum

Right now it’s alleged. Nothing in that story indicates otherwise. Let it work.

I doubt this is a fictions story. He may avoid prosecution as there probably isn’t any proof but let’s not act like this is a student making this up.
I’m tired of these athletes thinking they can do whatever they want without any consequences.

Well most of them cant abuse the opponents..... Not yet anyway. I hope this is a fabrication but I am more inclined to believe this is what Pruitt recruited.... JJ Peterson is no saint either from what I have heard. HE is gone as well though. I really think a couple hard years are in store for VOL Nation. Although I do think Heupel sp?is a good coach, he will be tested every week as the season unfolds. I ask VOL NATION to be patient as I believe he will make a mark on UT Football. His numbers speak. He knows offense and has a good defensive staff. We need stability. He's the guy imo

I doubt this is a fictitious story. He may avoid prosecution as there probably isn’t any proof, but let’s not act like this is a student making this up.
I’m tired of these athletes thinking they can do whatever they want without any consequences.

Reactions: Myrtleturtle
I doubt this is a fictions story. He may avoid prosecution as there probably isn’t any proof but let’s not act like this is a student making this up.
Why can’t I act like false accusations haven’t been invented? Cuz they have. If this is true, I hope he gets slammed. If it isn’t?

VN Store

Back