Layla Speaks Out

HAHAHA +1 :yess: This is such BS. Typical blonde bimbo. Lame prolly told her to say all this one night while they were lieing in bed. He thought it would be good media attention for Tennessee and maybe we would forgive him for leaving. LOL

:banghead2:

I find this hard to believe...what signs around town?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Fire..... Lane....Fire..Lane.....Fire Lane... Get it? Sheesh.... Explaining jokes is like dissecting a frog.... It CAN be done bu the frog tends to die in the process......

I have seen this joke about 12 times today so I’ll go ahead and let the retards in on it.
No-Parking-Fire-Lane.jpg
Dude, watch the name calling.

Now thats funny I don't care who you are. Whats even more funny are the ones who don't get it. GBO

HAHA wow... That went right over my head and I even wrote a joke back at it thinking it was real... Thats a good one tho

Fire..... Lane....Fire..Lane.....Fire Lane... Get it? Sheesh.... Explaining jokes is like dissecting a frog.... It CAN be done bu the frog tends to die in the process......
I'm sorry...I really hope you don't think less of me because of it. I hope I didn't lose any e-cred or whatever it is you hipsters call it these days. Blonde jokes never get old do they?

she was probly confusing the "FIRE LANE" signs at the restraunts for the fire trucks. you know the signs that tell u not to park there cause its a "FIRE LANE" haha

Dude, watch the name calling.

Sorry, I never found this joke funny and I can’t tell you how many times I’ve seen it. And it is sort of embarrassing if you don’t “get it”. It’s really not that difficult IMO.

I saw this on another board, thought you guys would enjoy it.

Ending her media silence, Layla Kiffin spoke to KRNC in Los Angeles today about their decision to leave the University of Tennessee for Southern Cal. She said, "People there are just liars!" "They smile in your face and tell you how glad they are that you're there, then turn right around and plaster nasty signs all over town." "Point blank, Knoxville didn't like Lane from day one", she said. When asked to give details, she went on to say that, "Everywhere we went shopping or out to eat, there were small street signs or a painted place in the parking lots that said FIRE LANE." "We got tired of them being so mean to us and that's the reason we left."

There's your sign.

X and his wife are both definitely narcissists and quite possibly sociopaths. They will run USC into the ground and they deserve no more of our time. We are better than that.

Kiffin=Fail :bad:

VN Store

Back