Lawsuit Against SEC officiating

It's about time the NCAA gives these kids an extra foul to play with. You're having outcomes being determined in part by poor officiating, and that just shouldn't be happening.

Reactions: LibertyVol
I will say this, the officiating model for the way the game is played today doesn’t work. Inconsistency in foul calls, which vary by official, to a completely different way a game is call in game segments or halves. Carrying the ball, traveling, dragging a pivot foot is about as subjective as what a charge call is. Sometimes I can watch it, sometimes I find something else to do.

There is nothing subjective about these... They just don't call them anymore! It makes me laugh watching these long legged long armed supposed gifted athletes blunder around the court and never get called for their clumsiness.

It's about time the NCAA gives these kids an extra foul to play with. You're having outcomes being determined in part by poor officiating, and that just shouldn't be happening.

Yeah, this is the spirit. That's just what these kids need, another way to keep "getting by with it". Much like our society in general.

There’s no doubt both teams benefited from some atrocious offense foul calls but there’s also no doubt they benefited from that considerably more than we did. That run were they erased our 15 point lead was 100% facilitated by bad officiating. There were also at least 3 instances of traveling that I’m amazed, even in today’s game, weren’t called.
Agreed, after the second charge call, Barnes should have instructed his players to take two hard dribbles, check up watching the Tider flop, then coast to the basket. The NBA could have sponsored all of LA's homeless shelters with fines from that game.

There’s no doubt both teams benefited from some atrocious offense foul calls but there’s also no doubt they benefited from that considerably more than we did. That run were they erased our 15 point lead was 100% facilitated by bad officiating. There were also at least 3 instances of traveling that I’m amazed, even in today’s game, weren’t called.
Did this include the no calls where players are rolling on the floor with the ball or sliding across the floor with the ball

It’s all so subjective and variable, that there is no way to get consistency in officiating without committee review of each call right after it’s called. Obviously, this is impossible and would ruin the viewing experience. The biggest change we could expect is if they lay off the calls and let ‘em play more.

It’s all so subjective and variable, that there is no way to get consistency in officiating without committee review of each call right after it’s called. Obviously, this is impossible and would ruin the viewing experience. The biggest change we could expect is if they lay off the calls and let ‘em play more.

They could try "laying off" some of the regular officials that we see, and maybe others could do a better job. I know it's not an easy job, but some current ones have egos and some are just bad. They need to be trained better. Do not understand how they can miss the most fundamental violation in basketball.

I think the refs for both Bama games should be sued. I think if we put together a tape of all the blown calls, it would be compelling enough to ban those officials from making such ****** calls against us. And if we let it be known we will stand up for our team, the refs won’t manipulate this ****.

They seriously changed the trajectory of the season TWICE by shifting momentum.

Let’s sue them. Stop being so docile and let’s take action.
Omg. Grow up

They could try "laying off" some of the regular officials that we see, and maybe others could do a better job. I know it's not an easy job, but some current ones have egos and some are just bad. They need to be trained better. Do not understand how they can miss the most fundamental violation in basketball.
Pay them on commission....more correct calls more pay......bad calls would deduct double to keep them honest

I think the refs for both Bama games should be sued. I think if we put together a tape of all the blown calls, it would be compelling enough to ban those officials from making such ****** calls against us. And if we let it be known we will stand up for our team, the refs won’t manipulate this ****.

They seriously changed the trajectory of the season TWICE by shifting momentum.

Let’s sue them. Stop being so docile and let’s take action.

Not sure if serious Clark. Geez....

Well, with some of the dips**t lawsuits that have been filed over the years, and the number of ding a ling judges that have actually allowed them to go through the process? Why the Hell not? A few years ago, some moronic woman I call Thelma Thunderthighs sued McDonalds, because she stuck her coffee between her legs, and she got burned by it. Coffee was hot, who knew? But now, if you get a coffee there, you better guzzle it in 15 minutes or it will need to be reheated. So, this might actually work!

I am sure some court, and some judge out there has the time on his docket to listen to this one. I can hear the baliff right now, saying, All rise...God bless this honorable court, and Rocky Top Woo!"
Maybe because I'd rather not be a dips**t not to mention a whiny bee-otch.

VN Store

Back