Latest Hillary Emails Now Online

You've never cracked your head on something? It was in 2012.

Sorry, I have $10 says Trump kicks the bucket before Clinton.

That's crazy talk. Trump can actually stand on his own and walk steps on his own..thinks HRC can't do. My money is on HRC kicking that bucket.

Reactions: 1 person
Bill will go first, probably mid October so the funeral is fresh in everyone's mind on election day.

Reactions: 4 people
Bill will go first, probably mid October so the funeral is fresh in everyone's mind on election day.

I agree. Something is wrong w Bill. Hillary is probably having their cook slowly poison him to cash in on the sympathy votes come November once he succumbs. All part of the plan

Reactions: 2 people
You've never cracked your head on something? It was in 2012.

Sorry, I have $10 says Trump kicks the bucket before Clinton.
Only if he wins. She'll have him killed just because she wants to be the first woman to assassinate a president. Missed the opportunity with Bill.

Reactions: 2 people
Wikileaks' SVR handlers getting work done again, I see.

Julian Assange, the world's self-proclaimed foremost enlightened liberal, oddly only attacks other "liberals." Sure, the Russians give them some John McCain to throw out to the sharks, but John McCain may as well be Obama, as far as the Kremlin is concerned.

Assange is a very lucky man he was not born a Russian. He hit the genetic jackpot. Had he been, he'd have drunk a polonium cocktail years ago.

Russians don't glorify and honor traitors and wimps the way we infighting, self-hating Westerners do.

Last edited:
I agree. Something is wrong w Bill. Hillary is probably having their cook slowly poison him to cash in on the sympathy votes come November once he succumbs. All part of the plan

And you're going to vote in November.

Julian Assange, the world's self-proclaimed foremost enlightened liberal, oddly only attacks other "liberals." Sure, the Russians give them some John McCain to throw out to the sharks, but John McCain may as well be Obama, as far as the Kremlin is concerned.

Assange is a very lucky man he was not born a Russian. He hit the genetic jackpot. Had he been, he'd have drunk a polonium cocktail years ago.

Russians don't glorify and honor traitors and wimps the way we infighting, self-hating Westerners do.

Yeah, let's all rally around corrupt democracy destroyers... for unity sake! If you think Assange is the bad guy in all of this, you are definitely part of the problem.

Reactions: 7 people

Do you check under your bed every night for that Russian boogeyman?

I've got a prescription for Provigil. It's basically Adderall for people with sleep disorders. One Provigil at 7am and by 9:00 I'm ready to pull over, build a pyramid on the side of the road, stand on top of it and give a motivational speech.

And here I thought that was an ED drug.

She dead already. Her body is just animated by that alien demon inside. Look for its air hole.

gross-gif.gif

If you were really honest with yourself, you would realize that there's the same amount of proof that Hillary is every bit as corrupt as people you revile like Dick Cheney and Putin. Dead bodies - check; bribery - check; theft - check; false wars - check; traitor - check.

Reactions: 5 people
If you were really honest with yourself, you would realize that there's the same amount of proof that Hillary is every bit as corrupt as people you revile like Dick Cheney and Putin. Dead bodies - check; bribery - check; theft - check; false wars - check; traitor - check.

But she's a Dem, her heart is in the right place.

Reactions: 4 people

What's my only other feasible alternative? Kremlin Don?

No thanks.

Yeah, let's all rally around corrupt democracy destroyers... for unity sake! If you think Assange is the bad guy in all of this, you are definitely part of the problem.

That would be wonderful if that's what Assange actually does; it's not.

You ever paid attention to the documents Wikileaks releases? They claim to be for freedom, but all they ever really do is expose Western governments intelligence dealings, complicating both our ability to monitor terrorists and our ability to identify Russian moles, who - according to our intelligence community - have penetrated our intelligence services at a level not seen since the height of the Cold War and possibly even more severely.

I posted it about a month ago, to absolutely no acknowledgement whatsoever, that the Kremlin came out a couple months ago to admit that Snowden - who you probably think is a hero and a whistleblower - is "their guy." The Kremlin actually admitted Snowden is a Russian agent, which shocked me not at all, and no one - including our national press - even gave it the time of day.

Much like Snowden, Assange and Wikileaks are just glorified Russian intelligence fronts. The Kremlin channels all the documents, from both hacks and from its moles inside Western intelligence services, and then Wikileaks gets to work, looking like nothing but a concerned citizenry that just happens to be good at hacking and funding itself god knows how.

Also, keep in mind that Assange, reluctantly of course, stated recently, when pressed, that Trump's records were on the way. If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on them. I think those records are probably currently undergoing that IRS Trump tax audit that never seems to end, and for good reason.

Last edited:
That would be wonderful if that's what Assange actually does; it's not.

You ever paid attention to the documents Wikileaks releases? They claim to be for freedom, but all they ever really do is expose Western governments intelligence dealings, complicating both our ability to monitor terrorists and our ability to identify Russian moles, who - according to our intelligence community - have penetrated our intelligence services at a level not seen since the height of the Cold War and possibly even more severely.

I posted it about a month ago, to absolutely no acknowledgement whatsoever, that the Kremlin came out a couple months ago to admit that Snowden - who you probably think is a hero and a whistleblower - is "their guy." The Kremlin actually admitted Snowden is a Russian agent, which shocked me not at all, and no one - including our national press - even gave it the time of day.

Much like Snowden, Assange and Wikileaks are just glorified Russian intelligence fronts. The Kremlin channels all the documents, from both hacks and from its moles inside Western intelligence services, and then Wikileaks gets to work, looking like nothing but a concerned citizenry that just happens to be good at hacking and funding itself god knows how.

Also, keep in mind that Assange, reluctantly of course, stated recently, when pressed, that Trump's records were on the way. If I were you, I wouldn't hold my breath waiting on them. I think those records are probably currently undergoing that IRS Trump tax audit that never seems to end, and for good reason.

Then it must be troubling for you to realize how far we have fallen behind in foreign espionage.

Countries will forever spy on each other and try to influence world events to their favor, apparently over the last 8 years we've sucked at it.

Then it must be troubling for you to realize how far we have fallen behind in foreign espionage.

Countries will forever spy on each other and try to influence world events to their favor, apparently over the last 8 years we've sucked at it.

It does trouble me.

Obama has done our intelligence community no favors, but this is a problem that goes back at least the past two decades. It is alarming how poor our intelligence capabilities have been, especially when it comes to our human capital. We don't even seem able to keep a secret any longer. That troubles me.

And you're right: Russia will spy on us forever, as we will them. But this is the first time I'm aware of a foreign nation, not the least of which happens to be Russia, actively attempting to influence an American presidential election. What does the Kremlin know? I imagine it's a lot more than you and I.

Last edited:

Iran has beat us at our own game. They laugh at the stupidity of our gov't and probably know HRC is a continuance of Obama.

Iran has beat us at our own game. They laugh at the stupidity of our gov't and probably know HRC is a continuance of Obama.
I think she will only be a social continuance of Obama. Even she cannot possibly be as stupid as he has been in the world arena.

VN Store

Back