Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Around this time 4 years ago, the world was shut down.

What was everyone doing?
I had recovered from covid and was caring for 3 vented covid patients nightly. This was the same time my husband had it. Complaining about all this bs and treatment for covid.
64 in Norfolk was empty and I had my essential worker driving pass.

I had recovered from covid and was caring for 3 vented covid patients nightly. This was the same time my husband had it. Complaining about all this bs and treatment for covid.
My daughter was a ICU nurse at Vanderbilt during covid. She tells me she is haunted by the faces of patients she watched die that she now thinks didn’t have to.

My daughter was a ICU nurse at Vanderbilt during covid. She tells me she is haunted by the faces of patients she watched die that she now thinks didn’t have to.
If they would have moved forward with readily available drugs as a treatment immediately after suspected covid I’m feeling many of my patients didn’t have to die either. We were getting people off the vent with hcq. Remdesivir was pathetic.
Those drugs were purposely campaigned against as horse paste, ineffective and the cadre of peer studies that were published to discredit those drugs have been proved untrustworthy.
I’ll probably never look at anything the cdc publishes again without the approach of complete skepticism.

Reactions: DC_Vol and txbo
If they would have moved forward with readily available drugs as a treatment immediately after suspected covid I’m feeling many of my patients didn’t have to die either. We were getting people off the vent with hcq. Remdesivir was pathetic.
Those drugs were purposely campaigned against as horse paste, ineffective and the cadre of peer studies that were published to discredit those drugs have been proved untrustworthy.
I’ll probably never look at anything the cdc publishes again without the approach of complete skepticism.
I now keep HCQ and Ivermectin in stock. If I get cold or flu like symptoms, I take a round of Ivermectin. Haven’t had more than a sore throat or a sniffle in almost 3 years. Hasn’t lasted long enough to add the HCQ.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Wow. So you caught during the initial wave?

Glad I did. Dl not want to get others sick by irresponsibly being at the office or with friends. Also glt Paxlovid, to curtail it.

Science.
Actual science….Paxlovid has never been shown to improve outcomes over placebo in patients who have been vaccinated or have had COVID. Only group it’s ever shown improvement in was immune naive.

VN Store

Back