Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I chose to risk the long term effects of the vaccine over the known effects of getting C19. I don't even wanna lose my smell/taste for 6 weeks if I can avoid it with a vaccine
Most don’t lose their taste and smell that long. Sure it happens but I’d wager that’s not the statistical norm. I lost mine for like 6 days. I think you grossly overestimate and overweigh the long term effects when we have zero long term data.

Absolutely, people take their symptoms as dementia worsening.
Curious, but in the past month, I've heard of fully/partially vaccinated people suddenly coming down with the following issues. Whether related to the vaccine or not is open for debate and discussion, but here is what I've noticed thus far:

Shingles (2X)
Kidney problems
Liver problems
Heart attack (Marc Lamonte Hill)

I'm just curious if you've have seen any instances or an increase in any of these conditions. I don't know anyone personally that has had to deal with this, but there are also stories of increased flare ups or cases of herpes and HPV.

Curious, but in the past month, I've heard of fully/partially vaccinated people suddenly coming down with the following issues. Whether related to the vaccine or not is open for debate and discussion, but here is what I've noticed thus far:

Shingles (2X)
Kidney problems
Liver problems
Heart attack (Marc Lamonte Hill)

I'm just curious if you've have seen any instances or an increase in any of these conditions. I don't know anyone personally that has had to deal with this, but there are also stories of increased flare ups or cases of herpes and HPV.
Not on shingles but 29 yr old with heart attack and 77 year old woman massive pe. Both within 1 week of vaccination. They both showed elevated liver enzyme’s and acute kidney injury. The 29 year old also showered his brain with multiple small clots so he’s encephalopathic and might not be able to return to his job.
We lost 6 last week in 6 days. I need a vacation.

Reactions: marcusluvsvols

VN Store

Back