Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Take your chances with it like all these proud people did, go the natural immunity route or get the vaccine.
But live or die with the consequences.

View attachment 395949

"I trust my immune system"

COVID: 1
Immune System: 0

GAME OVER. YOU LOSE.

Put the lotion away mad. These deaths that you search the internet for and post aren’t changing anyone’s opinion on the vaccine. And statistically they are not the norm. My parents are both upper 50’s and both beat covid without issue not long ago.
Immune system : 2
Covid : 0
🤡🤡🤡

White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because ‘Not Intending to Stay’

The White House conceded Monday they were not requiring border crossers to show proof of vaccination, even though the government requires proof of a vaccine or a negative coronavirus test for other travelers into the United States.

When reporters asked about the apparent double standard on vaccination requirements, White House press secretary Jen Psaki argued that illegal immigrants and migrants crossing the border were not intending to stay in the United States.

“They’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time,” she said, referring to migrants. “I don’t think it’s the same thing. It’s not the same thing.”

White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because 'Not Intending to Stay'
laugh-ron-burgundy.gif

I just wanted to add as far as "temporary" goes, there are still people here from Ecuador on an emergency basis for an earthquake that happened in 1994.

Last edited:
Also it is absolutely unreal to me that Biden wants vaccine mandates for all these companies, workers, military, etc. yet refuses to do the same for people entering our country illegally from areas with rampant unchecked Covid spread and little to no vaccines. The inconsistency is astonishing, it's yet another example of the politicization of this pandemic. Just like the Emmys where everyone is in a walled tent but the tent is outside so it's different than a building because buildings are inside. Dollars to donuts the same people in that walled tent are the same people telling you to wear a damn mask and get the damn shot on social media. They can't even pretend to believe what they're saying, and then they're surprised when no one listens. If you want people to truly take this seriously, act sincere. The constant virtue signaling and rules for thee but not for me is making things worse.

White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because ‘Not Intending to Stay’

The White House conceded Monday they were not requiring border crossers to show proof of vaccination, even though the government requires proof of a vaccine or a negative coronavirus test for other travelers into the United States.

When reporters asked about the apparent double standard on vaccination requirements, White House press secretary Jen Psaki argued that illegal immigrants and migrants crossing the border were not intending to stay in the United States.

“They’re not intending to stay here for a lengthy period of time,” she said, referring to migrants. “I don’t think it’s the same thing. It’s not the same thing.”

White House: Illegal Aliens Do Not Need Proof of Vaccination Because 'Not Intending to Stay'
This may honestly be the dumbest thing I've heard out of this administration, and that's already a long list after only 9 months.

I mean, Haitians want to see Disneyland too, right? Waiting in those cattle stalls for rides isn't that much different than crapping on each other and drinking stank waste water under an overpass, really.

VN Store

Back