Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

And the Trump administration screams uncle ....

I’m not a trump supporter by any means but it’s purely ignorant how you won’t report anything positive about anything if it involves trump. It’s like you want horrible things to happen just to make him look bad. Anything that suits your agenda. And I’m someone who is slightly more left than right telling you this. I’m sure you’re stoked to hear about the new swine flu in China, guess that’s trumps fault too.

I’m not a trump supporter by any means but it’s purely ignorant how you won’t report anything positive about anything if it involves trump. It’s like you want horrible things to happen just to make him look bad. Anything that suits your agenda. And I’m someone who is slightly more left than right telling you this. I’m sure you’re stoked to hear about the new swine flu in China, guess that’s trumps fault too.

And what's the positive Trump doings lately?

And what's the positive Trump doings lately?
Well for one your clown news station CNN that only reports negativity about the right is backtracking and claiming hydroxychloroquine May have saved lives. Look I’m not a trump supporter, not by any means but at the end of the day we all want the same goal, eliminate this virus and it’s deaths. Well most of us, it seems several of you would rather have millions die at the expense of making trump look worse.

Well for one your clown news station CNN that only reports negativity about the right is backtracking and claiming hydroxychloroquine May have saved lives. Look I’m not a trump supporter, not by any means but at the end of the day we all want the same goal, eliminate this virus and it’s deaths. Well most of us, it seems several of you would rather have millions die at the expense of making trump look worse.

One of my prior posts on hydroxychloroquine

No one is saying it shouldn't be taken if a doctor recommends it. Go back and check my posts. I've not been opposed to its use and openly acknowledge the favorable anecdotal reports concerning it success. My concern is--and has always been--that the president is selling it as a wonder drug and falsely inflating demand and expectations.

Frankly, as POTUS, there is little anyone could do with this.[/B]

He seems to want people to move forward, which I am also for. Not because of him, just my own personal view.

But Berry14 was correct in his call out of you.

Which explains why the US looks terrible compared to nearly every other country?

What other country has the population of the US, a ridiculous two part system and an idiotic “expert” like Dr Flip flop? Your attempts to lay the blame on Trump for this has fallen flatter than the COVID death rates.

The EU collectively far exceeds the US in population and has collectively done a much better job than the US. Look at the stats.

She's a troll I don't even bother correcting her anymore

You are misusing the word "ignorant" here. Such a perspective could be accused of bias, but ignorance? That doesn't apply.

If you are as middle of the road as you claim to be, then you should be able to see how Donald Trump's messaging on COVID-19 has been wildly inconsistent. Some days Trump is telling us that the virus will just "disappear". Other days, Trump is telling us that we are just going to have to live with it. Trump has mocked Joe Biden for wearing a mask in public. Now, Trump says, "I'm all for masks." Trump's messaging has been all over the place. This isn't strong leadership. EVERYTHING, including this pandemic, is analyzed with a political calculus made. Decisions are reached based on what is believed to be the best course of action for Trump's re-election prospects... public health has been secondary.

VN Store

Back