Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I did not know air travel from Brazil was still permitted. I guess since Bolsanaro is Trump's wet dream this makes sense.

I'm going to talk to my dad and brother about opening a daycare. Ages would need to be limited to between 10 and 17 but I can guarantee the parents that their kids would get plenty of fresh air, exercise and learn some valuable skills. They'd be ready for bed when they go home too.

This seems like a problem.

Optics says don't open up any activities for kids so you can show everyone you are putting children's health over everything else.

The data says the kids should be the first ones to go back to normal considering the virus poses virtually no threat to them and is less dangerous than the flu(for under the age of 18)

Tough decision. I wonder which one the party of science will choose.

Way to give a **** about your fellow American. It just goes to show the mindset you have. If it doesn’t effect you personally you couldn’t care less.

What's your solution, here? To me, this falls to Fairfax County officials cancelling these programs; "we" have to get back to work eventually, so if the chief difference between 2019 and 2020 is a lack of programs to watch kids during the summer then there seems to be little anyone can do aside from permitting the continued operation of said program.

If you need to go back to your job and can't find anyone to watch your children, then you unfortunately have to decide between free-range parenting and losing your income entirely.

Oh but yes I am. Elections have consequences and the people in VA are feeling those consequences as we speak.
That is funny, but also stupid.

What am I supposed to do if the guy I voted for loses? Move every time? Burn down city hall?

And if so, what happens when all the like minded individuals group together? Is that when the Civil War starts?

I'm going to talk to my dad and brother about opening a daycare. Ages would need to be limited to between 10 and 17 but I can guarantee the parents that their kids would get plenty of fresh air, exercise and learn some valuable skills. They'd be ready for bed when they go home too.
I can donate a couple firearms.

Will somebody please explain to me what the issue is with increasing positive cases, in and of itself? Everybody is reporting this as a bad thing. What is the issue with healthy people getting this? I feel like if doom and gloom is going to be reported, it should be qualified as "# of positive cases with at risk people" or something to that affect.

And as a side note, CNN is just ridiculous with all this. They are squinting and turning their heads to look at the data in a way that puts the most negative spin possible, no matter how good things really are.

This seems like a problem.

So, this appears to be around the city/ county campus specifically which hits the poor harder. Those are closed in our county too but many of the independent camps are going to open on a limited basis. Bigger issue is around church sponsored preschools that can't open yet. I know several friends in that boat and still talk to other board members for our church school.

It's going to be harder but we realized that early and secured at least 2 options. Shouldn't take anything for granted

VN Store

Back