Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

You and I both know that will be statistically irrelevant. And yes it should count as a Covid death if you have stage four cancer and this thing is what finishes you off.

What? I said if you have tested positive and you shoot yourself . Stats only matter if your looking for more government , state or local money . That being said I still prefer the truth .

I am admitting that any president would be a better president. Screw policy, the house and senate will keep that in check.
I could deal with "Trump" policy any day from someone not so horrendously despicable.
The damage he is doing goes far beyond policy.
He simply lacks the qualities that make up a decent human being. There is nothing about him that makes one stop and say, "now there's a good man". If he were a good leader you might could overlook some of his many shortcomings but he's not even that.

What? I said if you have tested positive and you shoot yourself . Stats only matter if your looking for more government , state or local money . That being said I still prefer the truth .
What I am saying is that the number of people who off themselves won’t be considered Covid deaths. And even if they were it wouldn’t skew the data that much. The major complaint I see from folks on here is that if someone has some terminal disease and then die from Covid that it shouldn’t count. Of course it should.

What I am saying is that the number of people who off themselves won’t be considered Covid deaths. And even if they were it wouldn’t skew the data that much. The major complaint I see from folks on here is that if someone has some terminal disease and then die from Covid that it shouldn’t count. Of course it should.

Tom Hanks and his wife are good examples . If he has a heart attack and dies tomorrow he should be counted as a death from Covid ? No

That’s literally the best 13 mins I’ve ever seen him put together . I’ve with the sound being out of sync and jimmy leading him on what I just assume is prequalified questions . The question is why can’t he do that more often ? What’s different about that one vs his others ?

Honestly, it just popped up. I've seen a bunch of clips of him doing gaffes, but usually the interview as a whole isn't very bad,. I guess it's just as well that people think he's lost his senses, because if he has lost it, it will be obvious, but if not, it will serve to his advantage. He does stutter quite a bit, but I don't see it as being feeble.

I know a Q&A from reporters will be a different thing, and more telling, but he'd do well to practice speaking and take his prevagen and ginko, as someone suggested, before November.

Now pick a random Trump. LOL...

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
Covering for a Communist totalitarian regime so maybe... Just maybe.. Our goofball president can catch a little more flack.

Wild

4 weeks ago he was congratulating China and the WHO. Now they are his capegoats.

Why? Because Fox suggested it as an angle. A way out. And he is taking it.

And the good little slurpers on here will defend it, will parse words to divine some sort of strategy or meaning, some distinction that isn't there. They will credit Trump for things he does not deserve to be credited with, and they will deny the facts demonstrasting, basically every day, that he is utterly incompetent.

Reactions: titansvolsfaninga
LOL.........I've never considered any president even remotely as despicable as Trump.
Never...........not even close.
You guys can continue to say "it's politics" or "they all suck" but that's just self justification.
Serving burnt toast in response to a bad steak isn’t a great strategy. I’ve said it before- this election screams for an independent.

Serving burnt toast in response to a bad steak isn’t a great strategy. I’ve said it before- this election screams for an independent.
Settling for a burger instead of a rancid steak seems like a swell strategy.

Yes, he said that he felt it was a pandemic long before anyone else was (such as the WHO) calling it that. That does not correspond with what he was saying before March 11th. There is no wiggle room here. Trump lied. This is you going the extra mile to perform linguistic gymnastics and split hairs to give a proven liar the benefit of a doubt, which there isn't any to give.

I'm refer to your assertion "I also understand that his claim that he was calling the Coronavirus a pandemic prior to the WHO on March 11th....is an outright lie."

He didn't. He said he felt it was a pandemic before WHO announced it, which is entirely possible. I'm sure the whole damned task force was talking pandemic. Unless Trump shares his thoughts and feelings with you, you're hardly in a position to say when he thought it.

In effect, you asserting something that isn't true. If you continue, I think that makes you a liar, doesn't it? Hmmm?

Honestly, it just popped up. I've seen a bunch of clips of him doing gaffes, but usually the interview as a whole isn't very bad,. I guess it's just as well that people think he's lost his senses, because if he has lost it, it will be obvious, but if not, it will serve to his advantage. He does stutter quite a bit, but I don't see it as being feeble.

I know a Q&A from reporters will be a different thing, and more telling, but he'd do well to practice speaking and take his prevagen and ginko, as someone suggested, before November.

Now pick a random Trump. LOL...

Very first one that popped up and it’s about the same length.

VN Store

Back