Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

That’s what I thought . You talk a lot of **** for a gas masker in an OR .
Don't put him down for what he does.

I may disagree with a lot of his posts here and on the Second Amendment thread but I'm grateful for his work for those unfortunate enough to require his services.

If he's talking out of his ass then call him on what he is saying but the other stuff. . .

Reactions: McDad
Only someone indoctrinated would say the other side would say the drug was a failure when it wasn't. I've yet to hear it except for this magical demonization because of your "feels" about the "other side".
Mick, you're such a tool, and it's obvious to everyone. You know the truth, you just don't have the balls to accept it.

We’ve seen positive SARS CoV-2 patients in poor condition have this drug administered and go into liver failure, multiple times. Several have died, and died quicker because of liver complications in addition to bilateral interstitial pneumonia. Don’t know what else you need to know.
You are pointing to causation by hydrochloroquine and that can’t be proven yet. All these pts who make it to icu end up on jet fuel, we keep them screamingly bone dry, they have elevated d dimers, ferretin, so the liver has already taken a hit on a low flow state, as well as AKI and alveolar thickening which is the main problem we are dealing with requiring high peep to ventilate. I'm sure you've had to ventilate one of these pts... Right?
Main concern with HCQ is prolonged QTc. They get EKGs q 12 hours.
We are trialling HCQ, Azith and tacilizumab. Why don't you have a seat until some trials are actually finished.

Last edited:
Massive social distancing didn’t start until the virus already had a pretty substantial presence in the country. Millions had probably been exposed by the time we began to overreact and slow the economy to a crawl.

Probably 1-1.5 MM cases on March 23 when the country largely went on light lockdown. But I’m not sure why that would mean you wouldn’t. It certainly isn’t too late to prevent widespread hospital issues.

President Trump just keeps winning, and makes the idiots on this board and in the media look like fools.
What are you talking about? What is Trump winning? The 2nd Quarter GDP decline could be as much as 30% and the unemployment rate is probably already at 11%. Nobody is winning $hit right now. The impact has just begun. These numbers are going to be horrific.

We are in more danger from looting congressmen. They don't even need or use a gun. They're in and out of your wallet and you never know they've been there.
You know, but many don't seem to care. Government will fix everything.

We can all point fingers, but looking back, I don't think any of us took it seriously until the basketball games started getting cancelled. Trump has daily meltdowns with the press, and it's stressful to watch and not very comforting, but this thing is a lot of weight to be carrying .. I would guess when Trump and Biden talked, he told him as much and why I feel that Trump felt it was a good conversation and Biden was a nice guy. I also think Pence looks about ready to conk out.

I really don't even know why anyone would want to be President in these times.

Oh I agree very much. This is one of those situations that no President would ever want to be in. I just hate that there’s a significant portion of the media and the public that are evaluating every move by the President with a high power retroscope, looking for anything and everything to further harm his already tenuous image. It’s like people commenting about George Bush in the school room when told about 9/11. How was he supposed to react? But there were plenty of people critiquing his reaction.

Never let a good crisis go to waste.

Reactions: JCP201 and 37L1
What are you talking about? What is Trump winning? The 2nd Quarter GDP decline could be as much as 30% and the unemployment rate is probably already at 11%. Nobody is winning $hit. The impact has just begun. These numbers are going to be horrific.

Franklin Pierce has been divorced from reality for a long long time.

Reactions: BowlBrother85
Don't put him down for what he does.

I may disagree with a lot of his posts here and on the Second Amendment thread but I'm grateful for his work for those unfortunate enough to require his services.

If he's talking out of his ass then call him on what he is saying but the other stuff. . .

I have been , the political side of this has more of a potential to actually kills someone by not governing to them that the chance of it hurting them does . That’s what pisses me off about all of it . Again if someone has malaria we don’t ask if we should give this drug because it may hurt their liver , they quiet possibly will die if we don’t . Same with this virus , don’t throw the damn baby out with the bath water .

I don't know what BS your spouting but your narrative takes a hit when you factor in I agreed Trump would likely lie to make himself look better. I simply pointed out the Dems would do the same. I guess you hate the truth and can't admit your side is just as corrupt. Living in denial, getting your panties twisted when people point out reality.

I guess part of it is that he is President and so I expect at least an effort be made to be forthright and reasonable. He is the antithesis of that.

You guys should find a new hobby. Making yourselves look like snippety little girls has to get old.
I cant even imagine living in a state of mind where I disagree with every.single.thing. one man does because hes not the President I voted for, all while taking Ls every time the rubber hits the road. What a sad, disastrous life LG, Ghost and EL must live

He had WH press briefings all the time with a press secretary and everything. He wasn't on Twitter. He wasn't trying to grandstand over every department under him. He would let his people get up there and address the situation and answer questions and not jump in front of the camera ever chance he gets or tweet like a scorned schoolgirl.

He didn’t have to use twitter to talk to the American people because the MSM was in his front pocket...the side with the hole in it for easier access🤦‍♀️

I have been , the political side of this has more of a potential to actually kills someone by not governing to them that the chance of it hurting them does . That’s what pisses me off about all of it . Again if someone has malaria we don’t ask if we should give this drug because it may hurt their liver , they quiet possibly will die if we don’t . Same with this virus , don’t throw the damn baby out with the bath water .
I get you.

Get the same reaction when he posts in the 2nd Amendment thread, he is usually permanently in the FOS hole. He will still continue to post BS even when he's 6' deep and we will give him a tape measure that says so, but he'll be:

iu

Reactions: 0nelilreb
Mick, you're such a tool, and it's obvious to everyone. You know the truth, you just don't have the balls to accept it.
I'm not running off with some half bake idea the the "other side" would lie about the effectiveness of a drug just because your side is hyping it.

First was an associates degree to be a surgical technologist. Second was a bachelors in nursing. Third is to be a nurse anesthetist, which is a specialized anesthesia advanced practitioner.
Nurse anesthetists can do very well financially.

Reactions: OHvol40

VN Store

Back