Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Rooting for people to get sick huh?

If I get a cough right now, I'm pulling up www.coronainusa.com, finding the closest place within a three or four hour drive that has a relatively small number of cases, and going to the hospital there. If you're in a major metropolitan area, you're not going to be able to get decent treatment much longer.

If I get a cough right now, I'm pulling up www.coronainusa.com, finding the closest place within a three or four hour drive that has a relatively small number of cases, and going to the hospital there. If you're in a major metropolitan area, you're not going to be able to get decent treatment much longer.

I believe that and it says a lot about you and those like you.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Who in their right mind would go to the hospital over a cough?

I read China has great health care from the tweets you have posted.

If I were you and got a cough I would book the first flight to China as quickly as possible.

That headline is misleading, I don't think there has ever been a time when triaging patients for medical resources hasn't been SOP. Looks like that hospital is just articulating established protocol.
When the second doctor gives them a grim prognosis and the family still wants everything done that's when ethics gets involved.... Then does nothing.

Reactions: Rickyvol77
You're still showing your mind blowing ignorance. How concrete are you?
The whole POINT (which you completely missed) was that China does not have a free and independent media.....the very thing that Trump and his leg humpers incessantly b!tch about in our country. That was the irony.
The way you guys completely misinterpret what you read explains a lot about your ultimate conclusions.
It's no wonder Fox dumbs it down so..
I dont need to read all your nonsense to reach what would still be the endgame. So sue me. And **** fox news. You trying to lump me im with them makes you exactly as ignorant as you say i am. Hilarious that you think im going to go through your nonsense and try and piece together some semblance of a valid point. Aint nobody got time for that. Like I said itd be pointless anyway to want to navigate your misinformation.

You're still showing your mind blowing ignorance. How concrete are you?
The whole POINT (which you completely missed) was that China does not have a free and independent media.....the very thing that Trump and his leg humpers incessantly b!tch about in our country. That was the irony.
The way you guys completely misinterpret what you read explains a lot about your ultimate conclusions.
It's no wonder Fox dumbs it down so..
Like i give enough of a spit to read your posts...nah. Not today at least

36 sailors aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt have now tested positive for coronavirus. The entire crew of 5,000 has to be tested and quarantined now.

Ahhh the price for living in paradise . Lol

VN Store

Back