Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

I generally am. Usually though I ache for a day or more before the chills hit. This was within the hour. I took the OTC stuff.

I will say with symptoms and needing to find actual information its darn near impossible. CDC even states that their suggestions are fluid and just because one thing doesnt mean another.
Trust me I know. Im on hiatus right now. Take care.

Relax everybody. The stimulus bill will get done when both sides extract the maximum political gains that they possibly can. You think any of them care about the average citizen? Not a chance. You could have 10,000 a day dying and they wouldn’t care. Just got to get their pound of flesh. And two things the average joe wants to know. Where was Dr Fauci in today’s briefing? He’s the only credible one in that batch of clowns. I suspect he contradicted Trump one too many times and he got put in the corner. Secondly, what had Bill Barr taken and why did he look like he was in a coma?

Miss Dr. Fauci.

Can't imagine why he's not up there.

Birx did a fine job. I didn't miss Fauci, who needs to learn to maintain his poise publicly.

In a week, we've run 250K tests, nearly as many as S. Korea and will soundly eclipse them next week.
Extraordinary, isn't it? Both that so many have been conducted in a short time, and extraordinary that media hasn't been reporting it.

Reactions: 37L1
Collins: "Can Not Believe" Democrats Won't Pass Coronavirus Relief Bill; "Is This What We've Come To?"

Sen. Susan Collins said Monday on the Senate floor that she "can not believe that the answer" to the coronavirus crisis from Senate Democrats "is delay, delay, delay. No sense of urgency."

"Never have I seen Republicans and Democrats fail to come together when confronted with a crisis."

"Is that what we’ve come to?" Collins said, criticizing Democrats over the delay.

"We don’t have another day. We don’t have another hour. We don’t have another minute to delay acting."

Collins: "Can Not Believe" Democrats Won't Pass Coronavirus Relief Bill; "Is This What We've Come To?"

Collins is part of the problem; willing to give away the house and then wonder aloud why the furniture's getting wet.

Reactions: NurseGoodVol
Relax everybody. The stimulus bill will get done when both sides extract the maximum political gains that they possibly can. You think any of them care about the average citizen? Not a chance. You could have 10,000 a day dying and they wouldn’t care. Just got to get their pound of flesh. And two things the average joe wants to know. Where was Dr Fauci in today’s briefing? He’s the only credible one in that batch of clowns. I suspect he contradicted Trump one too many times and he got put in the corner. Secondly, what had Bill Barr taken and why did he look like he was in a coma?

Someone on that stage has the virus.. if not all of them. Either that, or as someone has speculated, that the foulness of Trump's flatulence rivals that of Satan.

Reactions: Hunerwadel
You think the Senate bill and the GOP's purported request for 500 billion to spend at Mnuchin's discretion, without oversight, will get through the Senate.

I think Pelosi's bill has a better chance than that.
Of course it does, don't the democrats have the numbers to pass it?

VN Store

Back