Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Get mad, call people whatever you want. The rest of us that have to deal with it have to prepare for worst-case scenarios.

And you're dedicating so much of your precious time for prep on here?

I seem to help the cause, because you disappear shortly after I arrive.

Reactions: vols40
You’re certain of that? If that was asked at intake wouldn’t that be considered an underlying condition the same as smoking?

Nine new COVID-19 coronavirus cases confirmed in Dallas County, three in critical care
You’re certain of that? If that was asked at intake wouldn’t that be considered an underlying condition the same as smoking?

Nine new COVID-19 coronavirus cases confirmed in Dallas County, three in critical care
they prob said at admission “I don’t smoke”

Reactions: vols40
Seriously, that offended you? Pence's attempt at ass covering was pretty lame, and newsworthy,

Offended, what? Where on earth do you come up with offended in anything from my post? What does Pence have to do with anything? Gator didn’t mention him. So no. Just exasperated because the gator has posted that very same thing multiple times now...the horse is dead, at least find a new one to beat on. I really try not to resort to the ignore option and gator has posted interesting items in the past.

Here you go again, emotions.

We have real numbers and you want to ignore them.

If Italy, the worst country going right now, were shrunk to Neyland Stadium, it would produce 50 cases.

Has nothing to do with emotions. Do you call a soldier emotional when they are given orders to prepare? No. It’s my job, and it’s what we are being presented. It’s not me you need to direct that anger (which is also an emotion btw) toward. Someone just like me could be caring for someone you love, and if that’s the case, you’ll thank your lucky stars they are prepared.

Has nothing to do with emotions. Do you call a soldier emotional when they are given orders to prepare? No. It’s my job, and it’s what we are being presented. It’s not me you need to direct that anger (which is also an emotion btw) toward. Someone just like me could be caring for someone you love, and if that’s the case, you’ll thank your lucky stars they are prepared.

I want no one like you taking care of someone like me if math and comprehension is involved in the care.

Offended, what? Where on earth do you come up with offended in anything from my post? What does Pence have to do with anything? Gator didn’t mention him. So no. Just exasperated because the gator has posted that very same thing multiple times now...the horse is dead, at least find a new one to beat on. I really try not to resort to the ignore option and gator has posted interesting items in the past.

Pence was put in charge of CV-19 task force. How is that relevant that he would come up with such BS? Because he's the guy in charge of the task force. You don't have to think it's important, and ignore is always an option.

VN Store

Back