Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

There was a case at daycare Thursday. Everybody got tested over the weekend, came back negative, daycare opened back up those rooms Tuesday. Hamilton County health department shut down the daycare Tuesday for TWO WEEKS, regardless of testing. Called some random guy to rant knowing that does no good. Just so frustrated. You cannot work and raise kids. You can only do one or the other. The health department guy said asked if I could just hire someone, damn genius that one.
Ask him where you hire someone to watch your kid all day for $30.

I have to wonder if some of it was just timing of more people emerging from their caves.
It's very strange that this current surge we are experiencing parallels the surge we had after June last year. A surge peaked in July 2020 and made people freak out again and then here we are July 2021 surging and people freaking out again.

It's weird that the surge took so long. I live in Nashville and people have been no mask full tilt partying for months and we got a 7 day average of 146. They don't report daily so it's cumulative. But thats not a lot really considering how many people are in the general metro area and there have been almost zero deaths.

There was a case at daycare Thursday. Everybody got tested over the weekend, came back negative, daycare opened back up those rooms Tuesday. Hamilton County health department shut down the daycare Tuesday for TWO WEEKS, regardless of testing. Called some random guy to rant knowing that does no good. Just so frustrated. You cannot work and raise kids. You can only do one or the other. The health department guy said asked if I could just hire someone, damn genius that one.
Same here. Have the kids home all week. We all feel fine. Rapid test for the kid that was exposed tomorrow morning. We get to return next Monday.

It is very disappointing how little data there is on reinfection cases. So poor of the CDC, or medical industry, or whoever.

It appears perhaps the first to be vaccinated or part of the surge in cases, meaning their immunity via vaccine wears down quickly? Idk.

But instead of this incessant "get the vaccine" from the media and govt, how about some actual useful data.

I will consider pulling the kids out if it comes to that. I’m not going to subject them to 7 hours of wearing a mask so the dopey public can feel safe.
I'm reading a lot of bluster and boldness in a lot of people's tone right now. But the walls are closing in on us day by day. I wonder how long some of the tough talkers can hold out?

You know, I won't tell my kid to not wear a mask - but if he gets any disciplinary action because he didn't have it on or wasn't wearing it properly I fully intend to fight it.

I have also talked it over with his mom and we are not getting him vaxxed until there is full FDA approval. If they start pushing that as mandatory I'm getting a lawyer.

The full FDA approval will be rushed through. Biden will likely strong arm the FDA for it. At that point the flood gates for forced vaccinations will be unleashed. Every business will require them. The blueprint on how to control the populous has been laid out. Time to face the facts that there is no we the people anymore and we have zero power. Either we bend to the will of the government or we likely waste away to nothing.

It is very disappointing how little data there is on reinfection cases. So poor of the CDC, or medical industry, or whoever.

It appears perhaps the first to be vaccinated or part of the surge in cases, meaning their immunity via vaccine wears down quickly? Idk.

But instead of this incessant "get the vaccine" from the media and govt, how about some actual useful data.
Agree, the cdc dropped the ball. If reinfection rate is rising with delta as suspected reporting may have increased vaccine rates or at least provide info to people on their risk so they could make an informed decision. The cdc really missed that opportunity.

Reactions: hog88 and allvol123
Also, just because a state court in Indiana ruled one way, that doesn't mean that a state court somewhere else can't rule differently.

This was a federal district court, not a state court. That said, another district judge could rule differently, but a pre-existing ruling does raise the bar a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: VolnJC

As of may 1st the CDC stopped tracking breakthrough cases...like H1N1 under Obama/Biden when the number are contrary to thier agenda the CDC stops tracking

The full FDA approval will be rushed through. Biden will likely strong arm the FDA for it. At that point the flood gates for forced vaccinations will be unleashed. Every business will require them. The blueprint on how to control the populous has been laid out. Time to face the facts that there is no we the people anymore and we have zero power. Either we bend to the will of the government or we likely waste away to nothing.
For years many have warned that the FDA was becoming a little too industry friendly...it started about the same time as when pharm companies could "pay for extra researchers" to speed up their approvals

Notice how there is no actual number of affected people in the article, just "more." Oh, and one single first-hand account by a 38 year old.

Nice research.
What I think is happening is a lot of people are being told it does stuff like this and then some people believe it so they either perceive it’s happening to them when nothing is actually happening or they could even actually cause some symptoms to manifest through their worry and stress. I’ve seen this same phenomenon many times with people who found out they were around someone who recently tested positive. Suddenly, that person would start to feel as if they could be sick and start to convince their self that they had the virus. Sometimes actual symptoms would start to show but they would test negative. As soon as they got the negative test they no longer felt sick and showed no symptoms. The brain is a funny thing and you better believe people in the media and Washington know exactly how to manipulate people’s brains.

Reactions: Wireless1

VN Store

Back