Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Just saw where the House Democrats are bringing forth a bill requesting for an independent panel of experts from the FDA be created to examine any vaccine for COVID-19 before it can be approved for use. Translation: no way in H are we going to allow a sniff of a vaccine being approved much less used prior to the Nov. elections.

I spoke to my friend who’s son is an incoming freshman football player at Duke again. They’re literally staying in their rooms 23 hours a day and when they leave it’s masks and social distancing the entire time. They’ve still gone from 2 to 30 cases. Make of that what you will.

Reactions: allvol123
Why? Because I don't believe that anyone involving checkpoints in a metro area is doing this for yours and their own "safety", Just another politician with a BS scam.
He is to dumb to see that point of view It's not working in Chicago either

I spoke to my friend who’s son is an incoming freshman football player at Duke again. They’re literally staying in their rooms 23 hours a day and when they leave it’s masks and social distancing the entire time. They’ve still gone from 2 to 30 cases. Make of that what you will.
Makes no sense. Let them live, if they get it they will be fine in under 2 weeks

Reactions: oz615 and 508mikey
There's always the question of whether we should actually be testing young people, at all. Hundreds of thousands of tests/day is a huge expense, there's no treatment recommended for mild-moderate cases, and quarantining doesn't appear to be having much of an impact.

The argument could certainly be made that we should double-down on protection of the elderly and the rest of us go completely back to normal life.

We’ve got to get back to normal, as much as some don’t want to it has to happen sooner rather than later

What's the first thing you are gonna do when we are "open" again? I mean beside flying out of the country, you'll still be waiting a while on that, generally.

What's the first thing you are gonna do when we are "open" again? I mean beside flying out of the country, you'll still be waiting a while on that, generally.
Quarantine the old and sick and open this thing back up like normal. I plan on going to Mexico in about 2 weeks either way

Reactions: 508mikey

VN Store

Back