Latest Coronavirus - Yikes

Another fast fact. The U.S. is first in the world in both number of cases and in number of deaths. Drag out all the irrelevant b.s. you think matters. Then tell it on average to 4 people per family of the 130,000 who have died as of today. Tell it to those 520,000 and see if they give a Schitt how you chose to spin this to make your “establishment” look like it misrepresents the truth. It is Trump who distorts the truth

So. Dumb.

Another fast fact. The U.S. is first in the world in both number of cases and in number of deaths. Drag out all the irrelevant b.s. you think matters. Then tell it on average to 4 people per family of the 130,000 who have died as of today. Tell it to those 520,000 and see if they give a Schitt how you chose to spin this to make your “establishment” look like it misrepresents the truth. It is Trump who distorts the truth

I’d wager China has more deaths than the US. But I guess we’ll never know with certainty.

And out of nowhere comes the guy with a 3 or 4 word vocabulary. You and your idol 5th grade level communication non-skills.... the Dotard. How do you spell D U H lightbulb? LOL

Says a moron that posts stats that stupidly back up his point of view. You're an ignorant fool, you know that, the whole board knows it.

I’d wager China has more deaths than the US. But I guess we’ll never know with certainty.

Technically speaking you would expect so I agree but those Asian cultures are big time face mask wearers. On any given day approx 10% of people are wearing a mask in Japan for exsmple

Says a moron that posts stats that stupidly back up his point of view. You're an ignorant fool, you know that, the whole board knows it.

Says the guy who has had your number since your second inept off the mark reply to my posts. Also you act about 12 just like the Trumpster

Says the guy who has had your number since your second inept off the mark reply to my posts. Also you act about 12 just like the Trumpster

Lol. Number? Is it like having my number in the same way you use numbers from deaths to make a point, but in reality just showcase to the entire board what a simpleton you are? Yea, like that. Go find another headline to mesmerize yourself with, like a kid with Christmas lights.

Technically speaking you would expect so I agree but those Asian cultures are big time face mask wearers. On any given day approx 10% of people are wearing a mask in Japan for exsmple

I always find that strange given their culture.

In the US, go to a place like a movie theatre and Americans calculate their seat position based on getting as far away from any other people currently seated.

In Asian culture, they cluster around the forst person seated.

Yet they like their masks?

I always find that strange given their culture.

In the US, go to a place like a movie theatre and Americans calculate their seat position based on getting as far away from any other people currently seated.

In Asian culture, they cluster around the forst person seated.

Yet they like their masks?

They don’t when they are wearing their masks. At least not in Japan or Hong Kong. They isolate when wearing a mask

They don’t when they are wearing their masks. At least not in Japan or Hong Kong. They isolate when wearing a mask

That surprising to hear. I feel like I got one under each armpit every time I arrive at the baggage claim. I can only speak for Hong Jong and China.

2% of your family would be how many people? And which ones would you pick to go first?

Do you fear every disease this much? If so how did you ever survive as long as you have? This irrational fear you have is not healthy. It’s really too bad that you are a MSM sheep that lets their Trump hate cloud your judgement.

Sorry, but 130 thousand out of 340 million is statistically insignificant. I know it’s not to the families involved, but we cannot wreck our economy for the sake of a .05% mortality rate.

VN Store

Back