Larry Scott - new TE coach

Bumpage.

IMO, this man is getting a bit overshadowed by the Shoop-a-loop hire. Huge get for us, both in recruiting and coaching. Great motivator too!!! The future looks bright!! 😎

Reactions: 2 people
BREAKING NEWS...

In case you missed it Coach Scott has already helped us reel in the # 1 ranked O Lineman in the State of Florida.

Another WIN for us since Clemson, alaBubba, floriDUHHH, FSU and many other schools were hot after Mr. Tatum.

Tatum even said that us adding Coach Scott to our staff was the reason he made his final decision to join our footVol team.

Great coaching hire of Scott by buTch and another great recruit added to our depth.

Building a Champion #BrickbyBrick & Coach by Coach...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Not to quibble, but Tatum said in an interview that Coach Scott was an added plus, not the deciding factor. Tennessee's main draw according to Tatum was the other O-line players. Do I think that Coach Scott made that decision easier and more comfortable? Yes.

Not to quibble, but Tatum said in an interview that Coach Scott was an added plus, not the deciding factor. Tennessee's main draw according to Tatum was the other O-line players. Do I think that Coach Scott made that decision easier and more comfortable? Yes.

That's fine, but Scott is WELL KNOWN in Florida HS realm. Believe me, if we get 2-3 studs a year from FL, then we're sitting pretty.

I don't know to much about Scott, but what I've been reading on him and his credentials, this looks like one heck of a hire by Butch. Looking around on some Canes sights, they're not happy at all to lose him to the Vols. IMO this is one of if not the best hire by Butch since he's been here. Awesome job Butch!

It's an INCREDIBLE hire. He can coach, recruit, and he'll have INSTANT credibility with current players. Well regarded dude.

Coach Scott will be working with buTch and every position coach in trying to fill our player needs with top 4* and 5* kids from the well overstocked Florida talent rich areas.

This is a huge statement by buTch that Tennessee will NOT back down in recruiting in the state of Florida for the top players.

We are going to compete against the best programs on the field and in the recruiting game as well.

Rising to the Top #BrickbyBrick & Coach by Coach...VFL...GBO!!!

VN Store

Back