Large Explosion in downtown Nashville

I can’t believe one the resident stooges hasn’t blamed the Russians .... or The Proud Boys.... or a disgruntled Trump supporter yet

Reactions: GSD82
Somebody may have a grudge against AT&T..... the building held up well though
I'm not familiar with downtown Nashville, but I saw one building that looked to be maybe 4 stories tall with the front completely blown out. I don't know which one was AT&T, but I told my wife that I would be checking on people with a possible grudge against whatever was in that building. I assume the RV was directly in front of that.

Your right.....foundation damage
It blew the windows out the back side of the building onto 1st Ave..... in both directions. It had to have been a helluva blast. I’m amazed the AT&T building doesn’t have a hole in it.

I'm not familiar with downtown Nashville, but I saw one building that looked to be maybe 4 stories tall with the front completely blown out. I don't know which one was AT&T, but I told my wife that I would be checking on people with a possible grudge against whatever was in that building. I assume the RV was directly in front of that.
The nondescript building directly across from the one you’re referring to is the AT&T building. It used to house the inner workings of the phone system.

Last edited:
Reactions: 99grad
The nondescript building directly across from the one you’re referring too is the AT&T building. It used to house the inner workings of the phone system.

I was at a Fecesbook data center a few months ago and it was a fortress.

VN Store

Back