Lane Kiffin will be leaked as coach tomorrow

Lane Kiffin as coach or another

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The one thing I know...we came REAL close to beating National Champion Bama and we were most certainly in the game with Florida. The only two teams that got a handle on us were Ole Miss and Va Tech. Jonathan Crompton was a MUCH different QB and there was crazy hype with recruits. He's polarizing, but he is also very talented.

Reactions: 2 people
I'm in f-it mode, and I liked Kiffin the last time around. Bring the man on and let's talk some **** to people! Get some damm swagger back.

Reactions: 5 people
Lane Kiffin is apparently not interested in a second tenure as head coach of Tennessee’s football program, based on a tweet he sent out Monday morning.
Linking to a column in which it was postulated that Tennessee could save face on the football front by hiring Kiffin, the current head coach of Florida Atlantic made it clear he’s happy right where he is.

As Tennessee again finds itself engulfed in flames, Lane Kiffin waits by his phone Not waiting at all! Getting this team ready to win its 9th straight against a great north Texas team. Come to the championship here in Boca Dennis at #thefaU@espnhttps://t.co/GJ83xJqejm
This was before this. He was Butthurt

Lol.

This is the football acumen that's driving the lane train?

So you want a guy who's bern a coach at South Alabama, Jacksonville State and UAB?

You wanna know why he's still at UAB? Cause no one is beating down his door to hire him. Go on some place else with that noise

You people have lost your farging minds.

Please turn in your VFL card as you leave the thread sir..

Your punishment for shaming Joey Freshwater is having to go the Gruden Thread for two days..

Over at the Gruden Thread you will be subjected to stories of Bigfoot, and UFO’s.. As some dude named Beaver who works at Regions Bank, puts grown men into a psychotic frenzy when he posts riddles from 1750.

Last edited:
hire kiffin, leave briles, bring tee and fire currie right after press conference. Then we ride the big F U bama train Lane will be steering all the way to atlanta. Its our only shot, double down on fake swag :crazy:

VN Store

Back