Lane Kiffin will be leaked as coach tomorrow

Lane Kiffin as coach or another

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes how do you know?? Please don't let this be fake news!! I would support Kiffin bc he is the only one I know Who is thick skinned enough to come into this mess...he does what he wants and could care less about the background noise going on...

Joey Freshwater would absolutely love the background noise. He feeds off of it. Want to talk about a rock star coming into Neyland every Saturday? He fits the bill.

The bravado would bring some excitement back, the guy can coach, and can get recruits. Would it be worth it? A few days ago I would probably hedge at the question, but today it seems to fit the bill for all that is ailing us. Long term? Who knows. But it's a different world today than it was before the BS that the admin threw on us yesterday.

Reactions: 2 people

I'm good with it, but that is going to be risky PR-wise.[/QUOTE]

That's why they are doing a PR leak.... That was the irate smart decision from a PR standpoint made yet... And it was because they have to.

Reactions: 1 person
@RockyTopVols
FWIW, a few around AD John Currie & the coaching search have said to be prepared for Lane Kiffin's name to be leaked to a few media outlets tomorrow morning to gauge the reaction of #Vols fans & those that cover the #SEC.
9:03 PM - Nov 27, 2017

I bet you the reaction would be better than Schiano.

Reactions: 4 people
ROFLMFAO!!!!

At least the dumbasses are asking now! You can train a stupid lap dog after all!!

On Lane... meh. I’m numb at this point. I admit he can coach. Was never as issue. I just hate the damn SOB and can’t drop it. I’m a jilted fat standby girlfriend I know.

At least he can coach. Cannot stand him. Please just end this damn freak show. No offense Freak.

Another insider source I should definitely believe...:crazy:

The names being tossed around legitimately currently are: Tee Martin, Jeff Brohm, Kevin Sumlin

I have called Lane all kinds of non curse word names in the past. However after the 4-8 season and after what all has went down.....I think if he was willing to jump into this mess, he must be willing to try and make amends and help Tennessee and himself and both images. If he is willing I don't see how it wouldn't be for the right reasons......so I don't know how I am saying this but I think they should go for it.

Arguably one of the best "coaches" we prob could have gotten, and certainly the best we can get now.......I would feel much better about it if they could bring in a VFL or two as assistants........Steele would be best.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back