Lane Kiffin will be leaked as coach tomorrow

Lane Kiffin as coach or another

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's the only experienced "name" coach that would look this way right now. Maybe with an Orange tinted staff, we could make the best of this.

I never would have thought it a possibility, but yesterday changed everything.

Close with Tee. VFL's love him. See if we can get some guys like Jay, tee, Steele, and fair to come with him. Would be epic

Reactions: 1 person
How did he screw us?

He told TN from DAY 1 that if USC ever called he would leave. TN put a $900k buy-out on him, we didn't protect our interests.

You still don’t leave the way he did. But I believe in 2nd chances and he’s gone on record he regretted it. And does winning at FAU translate here though?

Last edited:
No he is not

If he hires Kiffin he will be. Everyone is in such a rush to higher a coach that we’re now willing to look past the lack of leadership in the AD. Think about this for a minute, the National media roasting us constantly today and yet all we got was a statement.

Really? We’re going to be ok with this and just move forward so we can go get that coach. How about the leadership hold a presser, take their lumps and stick up for the fans In the process.

Their is a difference between a leader and a manager and it’s apparent what we have. Also, if you’ve never had the experience working for a leader I hope you get to experience it one day because they make even the worst situations much more bearable.

End rant and I’ll see myself out.

Hire him now! Wake his butt up and get it done. I doubt that he would do it, but never say never. It would be a fitting end to this clown show.

Reactions: 2 people
Hire him now! Wake his butt up and get it done. I doubt that he would do it, but never say never. It would be a fitting end to this clown show.

It’s widely known he’d take the UT job back in a heartbeat according to a lot of people.

You still don’t leave the way he did. But I believe in maturity and he’s gone on record he regretted it. And does winning at FAU translate here though?

What are you talking about? How else was he supposed to leave? He tried to hold a press conference, he did slip out the back door like Petrino did. They called, he accepted, he held a press conference. That's how it is done.

Just FAU? He was a successful coordinator at USC where they won 2 NC's and had 2 heisman winners under him. He was a successful coordinator at bama and also got to see the inner workings of the best college football coach ever for 3yrs. As mentioned he recruited very well at usc even with sanctions and won a conference title while there that they couldn't claim because of the sanctions. FAU is just more confirmation. Kiffin's coaching abilities have never been the question mark

Why do people want Lane so bad? Screwed us over and proven failure as HC.

Proven as a failure how? He got us a winning record with basically nothing on the roster defensively. He’s winning where he is. He won as a oc at Alabama. Best option out there

You still don’t leave the way he did. But I believe in 2nd chances and he’s gone on record he regretted it. And does winning at FAU translate here though?

He won when he was here before. Why not now?

If he hires Kiffin he will be. Everyone is in such a rush to higher a coach that we’re now willing to look past the lack of leadership in the AD. Think about this for a minute, the National media roasting us constantly today and yet all we got was a statement.

Really? We’re going to be ok with this and just move forward so we can go get that coach. How about the leadership hold a presser, take their lumps and stick up for the fans In the process.

Their is a difference between a leader and a manager and it’s apparent what we have. Also, if you’ve never had the experience working for a leader I hope you get to experience it one day because they make even the worst situations much more bearable.

End rant and I’ll see myself out.

I am the leader. I agree, we need to rid ourselves of Currie and Haslam. I want that done immediately. This thread wasn't discussing that though, just talking about Lane.

We need to do the same thing we did on Sunday.......minus the few who called the man a pedophile enabler........and let legislators know, get to social media, call Currie and staff........and let everyone know if Lane is ready to make amends.....the fans are ready to accept him.......but also let them know we need some VFL's in here as well.

He was a pedophile enabler

Take him back in a heartbeat.... provided his contract has strong language regarding a stiff financial penalty if he were to leave. No other team wants to pay a 10mm buyout either..

Make it happen Currie....to this point you haven’t show most of us anything...

Better idea. Paint a bullseye on the stadium, and I will call Putin and dare him to nuke us.

Witch Doctor say we need peope blowing it up on Twitter and Radio call in shows asking questions about Kiffin and will Currie talk to him (and that he should) gets the buzz going..Some one pick up the ball and run with this. Witch Doctor too lazy, butgreat ideal guy!(again Magik herb)
lol

BNL

(yes I copy n pasted...I said lazy)lol

He's literally the only realistic person at this point. He can make a name for himself here and no where else. We need someone. It's like a perfect match. Aww. 😅

Maybe he was......I'm not saying he wasn't or was........but the media jumped on the people who were saying it, and showing it as a fact.......and it is not a fact.

Now because of the few who were saying it as a fact.......Tennessee is in this mess.

You and anyone can believe how they want.....I believe he is a douche, and not "the person with the highest integrity".......but my thoughts and what I do, does not harm the Tennessee program in any way. Also not saying the "few" were wrong to express themselves, but when people say something as a fact, which is not known as a fact it can come back to bite them.......this time....because of the media it did.....maybe not any fans fault but the media ran with it.

Also I am not defending the man.......I have stated many times how I cannot stand him.......however for that one statement can you provide any proof?

I can provide statements, articles, and first hand comments, that show Greg is a douchey person, and was a dirty coach.....at least at times.....but I can't find anything that shows he was a pedophile enabler......but for me just the thought of it was enough for Tennessee to stay away......no need to even say it.

Everyone in America has left one job for another if they felt like it was a better job. Kiffin said when he got here he would leave for southern cal if it came around.

This “he hurt my feelings stuff is stupid “

Hire this man and go beat Saban down!

Reactions: 2 people
He kicked UGA’s ass up and down the field with Jonathan Crompton and was a blocked field goal away from beating an undefeated Alabama team in Tuscaloosa. In year 1. I’m just imagining Guarantano under him. Could be glorious.

Okay. Killing UGA and almost beating Bama in year 1....I’m now in!

VN Store

Back