Lane Kiffin says security wanted him to wear bulletproof vest

Instead of Kiffin wearing a bullet proof vest, maybe we all need to wear bull5h1t proof vests for everytime he says something about us.

Reactions: 3 people
Civility has been on the decline for years, and social violence on the rise.

Knowing that, any person who goes out of his way to insult, antagonize, and troll others should be worried that one of the people he has offended might be a nut job with a weapon.

You reap what you sow; that is more true in the current social climate than usual.

I don't condone disproportionate violence. Kiffin hasn't earned any response more harmful than a good butt-whuppin'. But he may get it anyway, because of his own trollish behavior.

Yep. Wear a vest, Lane. Not a bad idea, as long as you continue to be an immature clown.

Yeah, if he messed with the wrong guy's daughter or wife, that could definitely put him in harms way.

Reactions: 1 person
Back in the day he should have worried more about layla going bobbit on him.

My father works for KFD and you would be shocked at how many times he wrecked a new car due to being drunk and had a co-ed 20 something in his passenger seat.... it’s over 15

Reactions: 2 people
My father works for KFD and you would be shocked at how many times he wrecked a new car due to being drunk and had a co-ed 20 something in his passenger seat.... it’s over 15

I honor your Father's service and hope he gets the appropriate attention he richly deserves.

Reactions: 2 people
Hmmm, I'd guess it's closer to the truth to say LK wanted a bullet proof vest, his ego and conscience becoming pretty transparent.

I don't think Kiffin should worry. I suspect most Vol fans are of the opinion that he isn't worth the powder to blow him to hell.

Why would annyone with KFD keep up with how many times he wrecked a car? Or did you mean KPD?

Poor thing never got enough attention as a child..... LOL

giphy.gif

VN Store

Back