Lane Kiffin files complaint

unconventional
USC FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Kiffin files complaint about officials - Press-Telegram

USC coach Lane Kiffin filed a complaint with the Pacific-10 Conference on Sunday about the officiating in the Trojans' 37-35 loss to Stanford.

"There's a number of issues," he said. "The entire game there was never a flag that was a judgment call (on Stanford). Only for offsides or false starts.

"I'm going to have to ask coach (Jim) Harbaugh in the offseason how he does such a nice job."

crybaby1.jpg

Hawaii should have filed one over their loss to K and the clown patrol officials.

He says a number of issues and only cites one?
Posted via VolNation Mobile

no question there were a lot of questionable calls. welcome to pac-10 officiating. if you are on the road expect to get screwed.

"I'm going to have to ask coach (Jim) Harbaugh in the offseason how he does such a nice job."

That's quite a prick answer there.

Of course Harbaugh might ask him how he keeps getting such high profile coaching jobs.

That's quite a prick answer there.

Of course Harbaugh might ask him how he keeps getting such high profile coaching jobs.

I also thought it sounded B to the itchy.

when he talked about it on his show it sounded like something they do after every game anyway. Not really sure how that works

Yeah. Someone else said the same thing in another thread.

He sent in questions about some calls, which he does every week.

According to The Derek Dooley show, Dooley and his staff plan on sending the SEC at least five instances from the LSU game that they're confused about and want a clarification on. The example he gave being the LSU player throwing his helmet. He doesn't think it will change the outcome of the game though.

VN Store

Back