Lane Kiffin discussion (mega-merged)

Quite frankly, the public address announcer should ask the p.o.s. to acknowledge all the fans by standing at mid field before the game as a welcome back to Tennessee, it would be a nice gesture.....hehehehehehe.

Reactions: 1 person
The refs have the discretion to declare a forfeit if the safety of the participants becomes an issue or play is affected. So, have fun everyone.
BW, it's going to be alright. Don't worry, he won't get hurt hun. Worse case, is that Kiffin's nerves get to him when calling plays. He will be safe and ready for the Miss State beat down once he recovers.

Reactions: 2 people
BW, it's going to be alright. Don't worry, he won't get hurt hun. Worse case, is that Kiffin's nerves get to him when calling plays. He will be safe and ready for the Miss State beat down once he recovers.

So you're saying you guys will scare him so bad he'll miss the LSU game?

In case no one has heard, Lane Kiffin is going to be in Knoxville this weekend. This thought just came into my head, and I can't not post it.

Please no one, for all that is good in this world, attack Lane Kiffin this weekend. I know we would all say "I would never do that" but we're all saying this sober (well most of us), and when we've had a few, might be inclined to jump the fence during the game and take a run at him. Not saying you'll even get there, because he'll most likely be flanked by policeman all night, but still, just don't try.

The last thing we need right now is negative publicity which would go against all the positive we're trying to build here at Tennessee. If someone (or several someones) try to take a run at him, that will surely make SportsCenter.

To boot, there's also no need to fight cowardice with violence. They're not the same. Yes, he pissed off hundreds of thousands of fans by leaving, and especially the way he left, but nothing condones violence here.

Now with that all being said, boo the ever-loving bill off his visor when they run out that tunnel at the start of the game. Hell, I'll be booing and I live in Indiana.

Let's all stay classy and not stoop to any low levels just to get back at Lane Kiffin.

Thanks!

That's kinda like asking guys not to go on line to try to find leaked nude pics of kate Upton. (Damn, I think I just told on myself.)

So you're saying you guys will scare him so bad he'll miss the LSU game?
Miss the LSU game, no.
Maybe just that he will still be struggling to get plays off in time before Saban has to call time out...not like that ever happens, right?

The laser pointer idea is great. I have also heard of people bringing syringes full of fake blood and squirting on Lane and the bammers.

Boo!

Happy Halloween, ya puke.

You have to see the humor of a thread about not attacking Kiffen turning into how to attack Kiffen, in just a few pages.

Anyone watch wrestling during the nWo era? Remember how often those guys would get pelted in the head with Coke cups and various trash?

Yeah, I can see that happening on Saturday.

Off topic, but that's the only time I loved wrestling. I never liked Hogan until he was Hollywood hogan.

VN Store

Back