Lance Heard is official a vol

Nice! Why did he transfer?
I don't think I would be stupid enough to buy Kelly's corny schtick... but I'm certain I couldn't tolerate an upscale Butch Jones for very long.

Just an opinion based on personal observations... but most kids seem to transfer because they feel they were told something that turned out not to be true.

Reactions: vegasvolfan
Thanks Debbie.
DONNIES wimpy sis. Sorry, I'll get legitimately excited when signing is confirmed by young mister Heard. Enrolled in school is nice,but confirm. At basketball versus bammer 2maro might be nice. Bad radar! No blips on the screen. Just rumors. False narrative that gets the masses "boom!!" Until any news worthy site leads this from LA LA land to reality I'm awaiting like Vol fans for meat n taters versus air sammiches.

Last edited:
Reactions: Smokey19rt
He will be official when he shows up for class, which I have no doubt he will.

We have had kids show up in the directory before and start classes at another school. So that is NOT official.
You being a Debbie Downer

Is this still speculation? I haven't seen anything official to confirm this. I hope it's true though. We need him badly.

I hope they paid the man his first 500,000 when he got here. 😂 To show that we mean business. Hope he goes gets his new car, and everything else he needs. Just like the rest of the players. I hope we’re taking care of all of them. What a family they are.

I've transferred all my 401 K money to our NIL collective, and I hope everyone else is doing the same, because I don't like it when 19-year-olds aren't able to afford a luxury condo in K-Town, a Mercedes and lots of bling---and I don't want to risk losing to Kentucky and not getting a Gator Bowl bid. That's well worth losing all my retirement money.

VN Store

Back