Lamonte Back?

It’s ironic what we all say that if we can get contributions from Lamonte and/or Bowden that were are though to beat. They were our best players yesterday......
I say this because I assume JBone Grant and Admiral will play like they can. They have been very consistent all year. Needless to say if they are off then Lamonte playing well doesnt matter.

Unfortunately, we've given all our competition a blue print on beating us w/ Aub. Hit the 3's and defend the passing lanes...but not everyone has the talent of Auburn either, when they're "on".
Fortunately not many teams combine the shooting ability and athleticism to play defense like auburn did.

Lamonte has to play within himself. Sometimes he wants to takeover. That’s not a good thing.
I agree.....he needs to play like he did against KY, hard defensive and distribute the ball. If he starts trying to score first too much we are going to be out. In the offseason he needs to work on getting the ball off faster, seems like his shot is a slow moon-ball.

Reactions: papatomany
Hes a turnover machine

Funny how you say that yet out of 94 players that qualified in the SEC Lamonte wasn’t even in the top half of the conference in turnover rate. He’s not even the worst on the team.

Reactions: Stoked
Funny how you say that yet out of 94 players that qualified in the SEC Lamonte wasn’t even in the top half of the conference in turnover rate. He’s not even the worst on the team.
Lol our fans just mostly talk out of their a**es. Jordan Bone averages 2 turnovers a game and LT is at 1.6 yet he's a "turnover machine".

Reactions: walkenvol

VN Store

Back