lag?

I’m not having any issues. Anyone else?

I’ve had issues with the banner ads causing slow load times since the last iOS update. iPhone 8 and Safari. Sometimes I have to crash the browser and start over.

No issues on the laptop. So, it must be my device. Just for your data trending, I have a Google Pixel 6 Pro.

@Freak lag is back in full force. Google Pixel Pro 6 phone. ATT Internet. I have similar lag on my laptop. It seems weird that I'm there only one having the issue. All apps and other Chrome Windows seem to work fine. May try a new browser.

@Freak lag is back in full force. Google Pixel Pro 6 phone. ATT Internet. I have similar lag on my laptop. It seems weird that I'm there only one having the issue. All apps and other Chrome Windows seem to work fine. May try a new browser.
I’m using chrome on android and I’m not having any issues. Have you tried clearing your cache? Sometimes it could be a server in between your connection and our sever but that’s probably rare.

I’m using chrome on android and I’m not having any issues. Have you tried clearing your cache? Sometimes it could be a server in between your connection and our sever but that’s probably rare.
I'll try thanks

If that doesn’t work have you tried flipping between WiFi and mobile data to see if that makes a difference?
I have tried that also and it did not make a difference that I could tell. Just really strange

The other thing I have noticed with the lag is copied below. It could be my own google or Chrome settings. Just an FYI. I am talking about the Waiting for pagead2.googlesyndication.com at the bottom.

1671049086189.png

I’ve had issues with the banner ads causing slow load times since the last iOS update. iPhone 8 and Safari. Sometimes I have to crash the browser and start over.
Same. iPhone 12

VN Store

Back