Lady Vols ?

Originally posted by surrealvol@Dec 10, 2005 11:54 PM
But it's a good worn out, you know?  And remember, I'm a big fan!
[snapback]212455[/snapback]​

The feeling is mutual, Surreal.

:kiss:

Originally posted by LadyinOrange@Dec 11, 2005 12:29 AM
The thought of leaving ANYTHING up to MemphisVol scares me, personally.

[snapback]212443[/snapback]​

C'mon Girlfriend! Just stop! Is it me or yourself you're scared of, personally?

No matter how vulnerable you act nothing is going to change.

I've got a woman and you've got a husband.

Stop tempting me and stop torturing yourself.

We just have to settle for a good life as it is, and stop picking and messing with what we've got....

Please, I'm just a man, I can only resist so much....

Originally posted by MemphisVol@Dec 11, 2005 12:04 AM
C'mon Girlfriend!  Just stop!  Is it me or yourself you're scared of, personally?

No matter how vulnerable you act nothing is going to change.

I've got a woman and you've got a husband.

Stop tempting me and stop torturing yourself.

We just have to settle for a good life as it is, and stop picking and messing with what we've got.... 

Please, I'm just a man, I can only resist so much....
[snapback]212463[/snapback]​

:geek: :lol: :geek:

Originally posted by swami2302@Dec 10, 2005 10:34 PM
Maybe so, but the NBA felt that women's basketball was important enough to pay for it.
[snapback]212390[/snapback]​

Correct. I don't think Title IX extends to the pro ranks.
:dance2: :dance2: :dance2:

I may be a little bias here. As an alumni I cannot help but support every UT sports team, Men's or Women's. Go Vols!!!

With the Lady Vols B/B having the top recruiting class for two years in the row, I expect good things to happen in the next few years. How about raising the 8th banner this year and the 9th no later than 2010.

This is very sad to me that you guys are this shallow.... The Lady Vols are a class act and so is Pat Summitt..I live in Florida and you hear more people talk about the Lady BB team than the men's team...Only since the Pearl days are the boys even mentioned...Let's give credit where credit is due....

The main difference in Lady Vols and UT Mens team that I have noticed is that the women have won a lot more games. Otherwise they both use a round ball & play on the same Summitt court with 5 players. Sure the mens game is faster and a little more flashy, but the gals make up some of that with finesse.

Dude, you've got a gender thing going on and it has no place on the board. The Lady Vols are awesome and they certainly deserve the support of every Tennessee fan.

I don't particular like certain sports as well as others, so I don't watch them much...but I don't sit around and criticize them. If the student athlete wears the orange and white, I am a major supporter.

Forget the gender thing man, it's not classy nor tactful these days. The point is not to compare men's and women's sports, but to support the Vol athletes period!!!!!!!

I agree 100%.

VN Store

Back