lady vols vs texas a & m

erob3833

Vol in Chitwn
watching the game they took candace back to the locker room. (sorry if i spelled her name wrong)

the second time doesn't hurt near as much as the first time.

i dunno that she'll be back.

This game is going to be decided by whether our gals are going to step up or fold up.

Moshak was jacking on her shoulder pretty good. if i had to guess Candace will be back in, but how effective she'll be remains to be seen.

It is her left shoulder, so maybe she can shoot if she makes it back in...but man...I don't know...twice in one night?

i think with our medical staff and 5 days to work on... candace should be ready to play LSU??

How about Candace Parker......what a gutsy performance from a classy lady!! All the Lady Vols deserve CONGRATS on a tremendous win. See you in Tampa!!!:dance2:

How about Candace Parker......what a gutsy performance from a classy lady!! All the Lady Vols deserve CONGRATS on a tremendous win. See you in Tampa!!!:dance2:

ditto Candace, but Hornbuckle came thru with a big 3 with a little over a minute to play

Go Rutgers

Good win, but wow: The Vols are pretty hapless without Parker. I realize a team's productivity will fall off without its star player, but still, Summitt is supposed to have a bench full of high-school All Americas, but there isn't a single player on the team other than Parker who is confident offensively.

VN Store

Back