Lady Vols vs. Stanford thread

They need to get their energy level up. Our ladies can play at that pace if they don't have a 'deer in the headlights' look in their eyes.

All right, I'm watching now. No way we lose.

(Edit, by which I mean: the UT men won today, I went 3/3 vs. the spread on my bowl picks today, and I had Carolina to cover. I am en fuego.)

All right, I'm watching now. No way we lose.

(Edit, by which I mean: the UT men won today, I went 3/3 vs. the spread on my bowl picks today, and I had Carolina to cover. I am en fuego.)

I think the ladies would welcome your help right now. :good!:

:lol:

Looks like we've answered....hope we can keep it up.

Dammit, the wife went to bed. She may have been my mojo. If our ladies go down, blame it on her.

(It's certainly not me. I started drinking beer in my pajamas at 1 pm when the bowl games started, and since it's been going so well, I've been drinking beer in my pajamas ever since. A really glorious day, honestly.)

Dammit, the wife went to bed. She may have been my mojo. If our ladies go down, blame it on her.

(It's certainly not me. I started drinking beer in my pajamas at 1 pm when the bowl games started, and since it's been going so well, I've been drinking beer in my pajamas ever since. A really glorious day, honestly.)

Oh sure, blame Wifey. :p

Is it seriously possible to call a foul on somebody and then have to look at the replay to tell who got fouled?

I cannot have sat unshowered in these pajamas all day and consumed all these beers for my mojo to let our ladies down now. Damn.

16 seconds left down 2. Lady Vols have the ball.

Overtime. Wow!

Candace Parker saved the day with a floater in the paint after Stanford missed two free throws.

VN Store

Back