Lady Vols vs LSU Thread

Cold shooting start for both teams.

Miserable on offense--the usual brickfest--but winning 3-2! Why can't the Vols EVER shoot? Parker is tenative--looks to be avoiding contact.

women's basketball by a decade--but I said that after's last year's title game against rutgers. The Vols are embarrassing on offense...

When is the last time you saw a college game where they went to the 2nd media timeout with both teams still in single digits? :wacko:

The best thing in the Vols favor is that lsu is like rutgers--they've lost nearly every big game they've ever played. The lady tigers have not won a final four game in their last four or five appearances, I think (correct me if wrong), so their psyche facing UT cannot be good. Auguste, with more playing time, has shown some offensive improvement--PS made a smart move playing her more and Bjorklund less. Why is Hornuckle so tentative offensively? She's one of the best athletes in women's basketball, but just doesn't score enough. I think she's been spooked offensively by PS. Anosike has taken about six shots--that is amazing.

As I see the obvious pain that Parker is playing through, all I can think about is Mike Hampton and his sore tit.

I agree, LSU is looking like a team that knows they've lost every time they've gotten this far. Buffalo in the Super Bowl. Rutgers and LSU in women's hoops. If we get a double-digit lead, I think LSU is in big trouble.

VN Store

Back