Lady Vols vs. Kentucky Game Thread

Free throws, passes, shooting, spacing on the floor, movement on offense, standing around on defensive rebounds, lay-ups - what have I missed that looks like a jr varsity team? What would they look like with Rick Barnes as coach for one week?[/QUOTE
Holly has lost it! No more excuses.

Reactions: Sportslady
I'm beginning to think that the only reason Holly gets the players she does is because they know
she is a pushover with easy practices and zero discipline.

Reactions: T.J.
Not usually a Holly basher, but this team has been screaming for guidance for 3 quarters and not a darn thing has changed.

This is ugly, I believe we will drop this game as well. What happens in the next game will be very pivotal for Holly. If they drop 3 straight SEC games, things could happen.

Why watch another game with Holly at the helm? She has no clue and has not since she was "given" the head coaching job.

Yeah i'm just gonna turn the channel and log off from here before i say anything that i might later on regret.

I haven't watched in 2 years until tonight as it got to be too much. Used to watch every game. I see I haven't missed anything. Same old same old. There is no basketball being played. Why can't those overseeing this - see this?

Morris making a fool out of our players. She is slow and short but we can't guard her.

Maci is 6'0. Decent height. Not the fastest player, but she has done a really nice job of changing pace. She did the same vs. MSST.

Tennessee really does a piss poor job of defending guard penetration...

Reactions: PointGuard
Jackson and Davis are non-contributory on offense, and lousy shooting by the whole team. Same reasons we lost to Missouri. People need to get in the gym and put up shots.

Reactions: travis929
Sad to watch it play out. No doubt in my mind these girls want it, but when they look for any kind of leadership, the leaders are looking around helpless and clueless themselves.

Reactions: Sportslady

VN Store

Back