Lady Vols Volleyballers NCAA journey comes to an end.

StrangeVol

Congratulations to Washington State. They are a very talented team with size and skills.

Our girls played their hardest but didn't measure up to WSU. It was "big girl" volleyball and we got schooled a bit. Still, our girls were great all year and I can't wait to see what we do next year. Give Coach Rackham some time and we'll be able to compete with anyone, anywhere!

A really feel-good season for an about face the volleyball program delivered this year can't be lost on this final defeat. The loss at ETSU early in the season had me concerned that results would be similar to recent years. As the season progressed, the program just turned around. Really proud of the players and coaching staff for the way they prepare and compete. I also look forward to next season to see how the youthful guns improve in the offseason and see how much better Grubbs can get.

Enjoy watching women's volleyball mostly to see those tight shorts filled out by young athletic women (yes I'm a pig)

Reactions: gule
yep, the Lady Vols had a great season...sure was fun and Coach Adams should be up for Assistant Coach of the Year...

GO LADY VOLS!

Reactions: StrangeVol
I only started watching these girls play volleyball recently maybe halfway through winning streak and will continue to watch. They are very fun to watch and play extremely hard. Coach Rackham has been on maternity leave so I haven't got to see her coach only interim coach Adam's so my question is did girls perform better under coach Adams or coach Rackham? I know she was involved in pregame and stuff but coach Adam's seemed to do a very good job. Just curious to what others thought. Not bashing coach Rackham especially since I've never seen her coach.

I only started watching these girls play volleyball recently maybe halfway through winning streak and will continue to watch. They are very fun to watch and play extremely hard. Coach Rackham has been on maternity leave so I haven't got to see her coach only interim coach Adam's so my question is did girls perform better under coach Adams or coach Rackham? I know she was involved in pregame and stuff but coach Adam's seemed to do a very good job. Just curious to what others thought. Not bashing coach Rackham especially since I've never seen her coach.

I think Coach Rackham could settle the girls down a bit better, but that's just an observation from afar. Coach Adams has done a very good job and the girls seemed very comfortable with him. I do look forward to seeing Coach Rackham back at courtside though, she just seems already to belong there. :)

Reactions: sccshortstop

VN Store

Back