Lady Vols Volleyballers...A Season to Remember!

StrangeVol

I found this retrospective photojournalistic review of the last season and I thought it was pretty cool. If you have a few minutes to spare and don't mind scrolling a bit, check it out: 2018 Lady Vol Volleyball

After watching that a few things came to mind. First, the girls play HARD! Second, I'm really gonna miss our departing seniors. Third, I think Coach/Momma Rackham did one hell of a job in her very first year, and finally, I can't wait for next season! :) :) :)

GO LADY VOLS!!!

well said, and hey...I'm looking forward to another banner year too...sure was fun...:D

GO LADY VOLS!

I found this retrospective photojournalistic review of the last season and I thought it was pretty cool. If you have a few minutes to spare and don't mind scrolling a bit, check it out: 2018 Lady Vol Volleyball

After watching that a few things came to mind. First, the girls play HARD! Second, I'm really gonna miss our departing seniors. Third, I think Coach/Momma Rackham did one hell of a job in her very first year, and finally, I can't wait for next season! :):):)

GO LADY VOLS!!!
Great read! We will miss some leadership from the seniors BUT the returning players are solid, the new recruits are talented and the addition of Ava will be a BIG plus! It will be hard to better our showing but possible to pretty much duplicate it. Really based on how good the Kentuckys and Floridas are and whether their recruits are better than ours. In most all transfers the receiving team will improve a lot or at least the coach thinks they will. I cant wait but it is time for all of us to back the LVs softball and baseball!! JMHO as always!

VN Store

Back