Coach Jumper

I can be there tomorrow
mizzou.png

JAN 6 (SUN) 2:00 P.M. ET
SEC
VS MISSOURI
KNOXVILLE
TV: ESPN2 RADIO: LADY VOL NETWORK

Watching Lady basketball is torture, offense consists of player dribble dribble , pass teammate dribble dribble, attacking the rim is not allowed
Holly should talk to R B and have him explain what an assists means …………...

Watching Lady basketball is torture, offense consists of player dribble dribble , pass teammate dribble dribble, attacking the rim is not allowed
Holly should talk to R B and have him explain what an assists means …………...

Win or lose this game she needs to be fired.

Win or lose this game she needs to be fired.
I don't usually comment on the quality of any games, but I will sy that the game today is one of the worst played basketball games I have ever seen at any level, including preschool kids. This team finds it difficult to square up and shoot a basketball with any rythem. They have no idea on how to play defense aganist a team who can shoot the three. They have difficutly in shooting layups. Their point guard is missing almost half of her free throws. They usually stand around on offense until there is less than 10 seonds left on the shot clock and then have to rush their shots. Westbrook is the only player who knows ther is a backboard and it makes shots around the basket much easier to hit. I could go on, but none of this will be corrected. Why not have Barns coach both the men's and women's basketball teams and play him and his staff double what they are paying them now? There is talent on this team but it is difficult to find during a lot of games.

Reactions: TJSVOLS
Westbrook hits some foul shots we win the game. Why does Holly even think of playing Kitskatterwahl or whatever her name is. She can't rebound, shoot, block out or even catch a ball. Everything she touches turns to--------squeeze. If she is injured sit her down for goodness sakes.

Reactions: TN1111 and T.J.
Westbrook hits some foul shots we win the game. Why does Holly even think of playing Kitskatterwahl or whatever her name is. She can't rebound, shoot, block out or even catch a ball. Everything she touches turns to--------squeeze. If she is injured sit her down for goodness sakes.

Attachments

• FFF78A15-C302-4FC7-A23B-9CFE6070D1BF.jpeg
    FFF78A15-C302-4FC7-A23B-9CFE6070D1BF.jpeg
    257.6 KB · Views: 12

Well damn, as much as you may not like her play, a little respect for the young lady.

KASI K U S H K I T U A H

VN Store

Back