Lady Vols v ETSU - tickets and TV

CannonVol80

I just purchased tickets for the game at Freedom Hall in Johnson City. The venue holds 8500 and from the looks of the available seats, it seems like they've already sold, as a rough estimate, between 7000-7500 tickets!

As added information, although neither athletic website shows a current listing for TV, ESPN+ shows the Lady Vols v ETSU game scheduled for broadcast at 8:00 PM on Nov 5. I don't know why the discrepancy since the game is scheduled to start at 7:00PM, but at least they show a streaming broadcast. For those of you who don't know, ESPN+ is a separate subscription service with ESPN that costs $4.99+ tax per month. And, as far as I know, is only available through the ESPN app either on your computer or devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV etc.

If I find anything else, I'll update this info.

Jim

I’m envious of you getting to go to the game in Johnson City! If I weren’t already having to leave work early on Thursday to drive to Knoxville for that game, I’d have gone for sure.

Have a great time!

Reactions: Volfaninfl2
I just purchased tickets for the game at Freedom Hall in Johnson City. The venue holds 8500 and from the looks of the available seats, it seems like they've already sold, as a rough estimate, between 7000-7500 tickets!

As added information, although neither athletic website shows a current listing for TV, ESPN+ shows the Lady Vols v ETSU game scheduled for broadcast at 8:00 PM on Nov 5. I don't know why the discrepancy since the game is scheduled to start at 7:00PM, but at least they show a streaming broadcast. For those of you who don't know, ESPN+ is a separate subscription service with ESPN that costs $4.99+ tax per month. And, as far as I know, is only available through the ESPN app either on your computer or devices like Roku, Apple TV, Fire TV etc.

If I find anything else, I'll update this info.

Jim

We got ours yesterday and nothing was left but upper section. I was surprised, but as the ticket office said, “When the Lady Vols come to town.......”. And they never managed to email us the ‘print at home’ link so they are mailing them to us, if don’t get them, they said go to ticket
office and they would handle. Did you have any problems ordering?

@CannonVol80, they told us both google and Comcast would not work for them. Did you have a different one from those two?

Last edited:
No problem at all ordering and was able to print at home directly from the website. Our tickets are in the upper level though.

Jim

Reactions: Smallvol#1
Just wanted to say that Brittney Ezell will have her veteran team prepared to pull the upset, and so our Lady Vols had better be ready to fight. :eek:

Reactions: RollerVol
We got ours yesterday and nothing was left but upper section. I was surprised, but as the ticket office said, “When the Lady Vols come to town.......”. And they never managed to email us the ‘print at home’ link so they are mailing them to us, if don’t get them, they said go to ticket
office and they would handle. Did you have any problems ordering?

It’s so cool to be the team everyone wants to see. 😊

Reactions: krichunaka
Volfaninfl2, it sure is. :) I just went to the Bucs’ website and saw that their average home attendance for last season was 960. Can you imagine how excited their team is going to be to run out to a packed arena? It gives me goosebumps to think of it.

Just wanted to say that Brittney Ezell will have her veteran team prepared to pull the upset, and so our Lady Vols had better be ready to fight. :eek:
Holy Hell visions of Holly's debut at UTC. My Halloween Horror. Please let it not be. Sure hope all those folks in the exhibition game thread are right and KJH was just holding back and experimenting in that lackluster outing the other night. Sounds like we're gonna have to play a little offense and hit a couple shots to make this a little happier kickoff for KJH.

Holy Hell visions of Holly's debut at UTC. My Halloween Horror. Please let it not be. Sure hope all those folks in the exhibition game thread are right and KJH was just holding back and experimenting in that lackluster outing the other night. Sounds like we're gonna have to play a little offense and hit a couple shots to make this a little happier kickoff for KJH.

I was at that game at Chattanooga, and it was one of the best atmospheres for a women’s game I’ve ever had the privilege to witness. I hated that Tennessee lost, of course, but I couldn’t help but be a little happy for the Lady Mocs and their fans. The arena was electric.

Can’t wait to feel that type of electricity at Thompson-Boling again.

I was at that game at Chattanooga, and it was one of the best atmospheres for a women’s game I’ve ever had the privilege to witness. I hated that Tennessee lost, of course, but I couldn’t help but be a little happy for the Lady Mocs and their fans. The arena was electric.

Can’t wait to feel that type of electricity at Thompson-Boling again.
Unfortunately the current state of our program has made us over-ripe for this kind of picking. Still Lady Vols so still a prestige win, but so much more doable now than ever before. We're look like an opportunity instead of a dreaded encounter to lots of unlikely teams now, I'm looking at you Alabama.

This ends at ETSU, and yeah, make the Tommy Bowl fun again!

It's at ETSU, so TV and streaming is controlled by the SoCon, not the SEC. The SoCon has a deal with ESPN to put games on the ESPN+ streaming service.

Thanks.........now that you've mentioned that......I remember from last year we got to see the game bc of a link that was provided here in a Lady Vol thread for that game by a poster. Maybe someone can find a link to be able to hook up and watch this next week's game....?

@CannonVol80[/USER], they told us both google and Comcast would not work for them. Did you have a different one from those two?

Sorry, I'm not sure what you are asking here. If the question is which browser I used, it would be Firefox. That's the browser I commonly use, although I have used Opera because of the built-in VPN. And I also have Opera set to allow ads, so I can view various articles and sites that won't allow one to access their material without ads or subscriptions. I've found that Opera works well across platforms as well.

Jim

Reactions: Smallvol#1

VN Store

Back